7

Chapter 7 Plan to Buy a Supermarket

  When Su You went out, the female shopping guide also had something to do and was no longer in the reception room.

  But Su You planned to ask Manager Wang about the situation in the supermarket, and he was not familiar with the terrain, so he sent a message to Yuan Li and wanted to meet Manager Wang.

  Yuan Li quickly replied, saying that Manager Wang would be here soon and asked her to wait where she was.

  Su You chose to wait for a while, turned on his phone, and continued to inventory items on the memo.

  If you can take stock of this supermarket, you can buy fresh grains and oils, snack foods, drinks and alcohol, especially large barrels of pure water and mineral water, toothpaste, toothbrushes, toilet paper, laundry detergent and other daily skin care products, as well as energy items such as solid alcohol fuel for batteries. No need to buy again.

  She can focus on coal, petroleum, gas, medicines and equipment, seeds, livestock, and even weapons, books, etc.

  Although other modules of the base have not been unlocked yet, you must have a sense of crisis and prepare this category in advance.

  For high-quality seed breeding stock, self-defense weapons, etc., she still needs to go abroad.

  These require enough money and time.

  At this moment, another curly-haired female shopping guide pushed in the door. She was holding a rag and a broom, and it seemed that she was going to clean.

  But after seeing Su You here, she looked disgusted and threw the rag on the table.

  "Sorry, if you have finished purchasing, you are not allowed to stay in the reception room."

  At this moment, the original female shopping guide came back.

  She trotted all the way and looked like she was sweating. As soon as she entered the door, she hurriedly explained: "Sorry, sorry, I'm delayed, please wait."

  Su You had some concerns about Yuan Li and this curly-haired female shopping guide. , but didnt show it, just nodded.

  The curly-haired female shopping guide gave Yuan Li a bad look and said, "Lily, you've finished this matchmaking. Leave as soon as you're done. You're willing to work overtime, but I'm still in a hurry to work. I'm going shopping with my boyfriend after work."

  Yuan Li was busy . He winked at the curly-haired female shopping guide and whispered: "Sister Du, this lady has purchased a large order and is our high-quality customer." The

  curly-haired female shopping guide glanced coldly and said, "This is just your high-quality customer. You can get commissions, but you can't share my money. Don't delay my work. Get out of here."

  "I...I..."

  Yuan Li has just graduated from college and has never experienced such difficulties from the old guys in the workplace. When she met Sister Du He changed his face mercilessly and showed embarrassment in an instant.

  Su You naturally saw the naked malice of the curly-haired female shopping guide.

  She just saw the new employees taking big orders, and she felt unbalanced.

  Su You took the initiative to help Lily out, "It's okay, we can change to a reception room."

  After changing rooms, Yuan Li looked embarrassed and apologized to Su You, "I'm really sorry, Miss Su, Manager Wang said I'll be here soon, I'm causing you trouble."