101-110

101. Chapter 101

2023-11-27 Author: Shang Lu

  Since the base commander said so, Su You certainly would not refuse.

  After all, at times like this, only with multiple helpers can there be more hope.

  In the face of the end, past grudges are no longer worth mentioning.

  Even though Su You has a space base in hand, there is still a lot of uncertainty about the future.

  After all, in her previous life, she only lived until the extreme cold came, and she didn't know what would happen in the future.

  The fear of the unknown is always unsettling, and she will try her best to do more to promote human hope.

  *

  "Hey, no wonder the research center is so busy today. There are so many people here, including the base commander." At

  some point, a man in a white coat stood at the door of the reception room.

  However, his words were obviously yin and yang, mixed with the smell of cherry blossoms.

  When he saw him, the base commander was obviously unhappy. He frowned and said: "Miyamoto Hide, if you don't stay in the laboratory and work well, why did you come out?"

  Miyamoto sneered: "What's the matter? Li Sen can come out. Can't I come out for some air to see my relatives?"

  He put his hands in the pockets of his white coat and glanced at Li Sen indifferently, "It seems that Professor Li Sen is very leisurely. Is he confident about the next stage of research? "

  Basically, everyone except the people at the Adela base is confused about him.

  Who is this guy? Why does he look so arrogant? It feels like everyone owes him money.

  It was obviously a day to meet family members, and Li Sen was very unhappy when he saw him.

  This Miyamoto Hide, because the two researched in the same direction and had different opinions, they were always in a state of competition.

  When he was in Snow City, he was even taken away by the rescue team in his name. If he hadn't been rescued by an expert, like many others, he would have become a dead soul in the process of eliminating zombies.

  In the company's laboratory at that time, Li Sen was going to get the original sample, but Miyamoto Shuu wanted to use zombies to cause his accidental death. As a result, he was lucky and was rescued by other colleagues and met the strange expert.

  Later, he escaped by chance, and Miyamoto Hideo's conspiracy was exposed.

  In order to study the infection mode of the T virus and develop a virus vaccine as soon as possible, Hide Miyamoto also played a great role as a relevant experimenter. He could only be left temporarily in the hope that he would make up for his mistakes.

  However, Li Sen still played a big role in the research and development of the virus vaccine. Miyamoto Hide was aggrieved about this, and the two had a big dispute, which reached an irreconcilable level.

  Later, Su You learned the whole story, and Hideo Miyamoto also received the due price, lets not mention this for now.

  "Come here, take Professor Miyamoto away."

  Now, the base commander knew his character well and had someone take him away to save him from saying anything shocking.

  If it weren't for keeping him, I would be upset when I see this person.