28

Chapter 28 Community Chaos

  After dinner, another incident occurred in the community group.

  Someone took a video of the arms leader named Basson breaking into a homeowner's house.

  He received news that several owners took advantage of the silence of the night to board the island in a rubber boat by the lake.

  At the same time, there were more than a dozen fugitives following behind.

  The group of people, armed with lurking equipment or lifebuoys, followed a rubber boat on the lakeside and secretly landed on the island.

  Although the security guards discovered them in time, they could only stop them within a certain range and were prohibited from entering the community and affecting the owners.

  The outsiders made a lot of noise, and some of them even brought weapons. It was Basson who led the people to intimidate the group of people, so that no major chaos was caused.

  Now this group of people is placed in an unmanned villa, under strict security guard.

  Bassen led people to find the head of a household and asked him to hand over the person who came back during the chaos. The family did not agree, so they had a conflict with Bassen, and he was shot in the leg, causing constant pain.

  Some people in the group immediately condemned this behavior of breaking into a house, thinking it was no different than a robber.

  But soon, Basson posted another video.

  The person he and his men captured who returned home was a young man with yellow hair.

  He was wrapped in a blanket and shivering with wetness, but a strange dark red color appeared under his eyes, and large gray markings could be seen on the occasionally exposed skin on his neck.

  Bassen said: "Look carefully, this is an early-stage infected person, I have not wronged him."

  The group instantly exploded.

  "If there are any people who have returned home, tell them immediately and put them in isolation to check if this is the case."

  "Yes, this is too scary. If there is a change at home, the entire community will be infected."

  "Oh my god, these idiots, not only did they come back by themselves, but they also brought back a group of unrelated people. What are they doing?"

  "I agree with Basson, we must patrol strictly. I wonder if anyone will follow suit. In this case, dive ashore."

  After a while, Basson picked out two more early-stage infected people from the group of outsiders.

  These two people showed relatively mild signs of becoming infected.

  The strange thing is that none of them had wounds on their bodies, but they were still infected.

  After interrogation, Basson learned that this group of people came straight to the island in the lake. They thought other places had been occupied, but it was surrounded by the lake and cut off the pontoon, so it was safer.

  The only common experience among this group of outsiders was a wading trip to the lake.

  Therefore, Basson suspected that the heavy rain washed away the ground and buildings, and some sewer water from nearby areas spread into the lake, causing the water in the lake to be polluted.