10

Chapter 10 Fighting with the boss to buy coal

  Before, Su You would not dare to speak like this.

  But now it's almost the end of the world, who will be crazy if she doesn't go crazy.

  After listening to Su You's words, Manager Qu was so angry that he blushed and almost smashed his cell phone.

  "Su You, do you know what you are talking about? The tone of your voice when you speak to your boss is outrageous!"

  "If you ask for sick leave from the company, your mortgage will not be repaid? Let me tell you, the company is your food and clothing. Parents, you are nothing without the company!"

  Su You responded to him unceremoniously: "I have a clear conscience when doing things. I work conscientiously and dare not be sloppy in the slightest. I have not made any mistakes on the project. I have done my best for the company, and these are all It's the reward I deserve."

  Haha, the old guy really used it to threaten her.

  Now she is debt-free.

  In his previous life, Su You was afraid of losing his job and having his loan cut off, so he didn't dare to offend him at all, so he could only endure these hidden losses and PUA.

  But now, she won't spoil him anymore.

  Manager Qu was so angry that he said, "Okay, have you read too much on the Internet and think that you can imitate others to clean up your workplace? I tell you Su You, if you can do it, do it. If you don't want to do it, get out."

  Su You raised his lips coldly, " Okay, I can leave. Follow the company's normal dismissal process and get 2n+1 compensation."

  "You want to get beauty, but I tell you it's impossible."

  Manager Qu was already furious, with a strong smell of gunpowder.

  But he also vaguely recalled that although Su You was strict in doing things before, he didn't dare to offend him. What happened today?

  But soon, his anger overshadowed his flash of reason, "If you want to leave, leave right away. You won't even get a penny of compensation." "

  Oh?"

  "Is that new intern really your relative? ?"

  In his previous life, Su You cared about the face of his colleagues and didn't want to get involved in this kind of conflict. Now that he's completely broken up, he has no worries.

  Sure enough, after hearing these words, Director Qu poured a basin of cold water on him and put out the fire completely.

  "You, how did you know?"

  He did this without revealing anything, how could anyone have discovered it?

  Su You didn't answer him and continued: "I guess if I tell your wife about this, she might be more interested. Maybe I post the evidence in the group so that other leaders and colleagues can see what's going on. Who are you? What kind of person is he?"

  "I heard that the company has been laying off employees recently, and a lot of senior executives have also left. If such a scandal is happening at this time, maybe many people are willing to add fuel to the fire."

  "Director Qu, tell me, here we are. At that time, can you still keep your job?"

  Before she finished speaking, Director Qu immediately panicked: "You were bombing me just now, and now you are threatening me?"