30

Chapter 30 Chaos

  "Open the door! Is there anyone inside? Someone said they saw a stranger coming back from your house today. The security team is doing a routine inspection."

  The door of the villa was banged, accompanied by the sound of guns being pulled and moving.

  Soon, someone came to report to Li Xiannian, "Master, it's Bassen's group. They knocked on the door and wanted to come in."

  Li Xiannian frowned: "What are they doing here at this time?"

  There was still chaos outside, and he thought Bassen This group of people will not pay attention to this side. At this moment, I am afraid they have noticed the helicopter in the sky coming this way.

  This shows that this group of people came with bad intentions.

  Li Xiannian ordered: "Be on strict alert and hold them back before the helicopter comes to land. Until everyone gets on the plane."

  He thought of something, "Forget it, I'll go over and see him."

  At the gate, Bassen and his men looked at the helicopter in mid-air with guns drawn.

  Someone asked: "Boss, is the news you got true?"

  Bassen took a deep puff of his cigarette, with a hint of fear in his eyes, and put out the cigarette butt.

  "Of course it's true, otherwise wouldn't it be safer for us to stay in the bunker prepared by the doomsday enthusiast?"

  He had just received the news that the official high-level officials only planned to give three days for the special forces to enter the city to search for survivors and transfer them.

  But the probability of casualties is also very high.

  So they plan to use drones to drop large-yield nuclear weapons in three days to flatten the city.

  As nuclear weapons explode and buildings collapse, infected people transformed into zombies and survivors hiding in the dark will be blown to pieces by such shells.

  Even if you are lucky enough to survive, the radioactive material left by the nuclear weapons will continue to exist, contaminating the water and food on the ground, so by then, Snow City will only become a city of death shrouded in clouds.

  Basson must get out of here.

  His men intercepted the radio from this villa and said that a helicopter would come to pick up the family and leave here, so he planned to leave this ghost place by helicopter.

  As for whether he could get on the helicopter, he wasn't too worried.

  As far as Basson knows, although this family's financial resources rank first in the community, there is usually only an old man and his granddaughter at home, and the son lives in the company's laboratory all year round. Even if there are a few bodyguards and servants, they don't have much combat effectiveness. .

  Could it be that they, a dozen strong men, were still afraid of these old, weak, sick and disabled men?

  As for the few outsiders in the morning, they were not at all considered.

  So Basson made a very satisfactory calculation.

  "Boss, there is no movement inside. Do you want to use explosives to blow it up?"

  After knocking on the door for half a minute, there was still no movement inside. One of Basson's men was a little impatient.

  Just as Bassen was about to nod, he didn't expect the door of the villa to open from the inside.