22

Chapter 22 Biohazard emerges

  "There is an enemy attack, hurry, hurry, hurry, everyone is on alert, find cover, find cover!"

  The moment the little leader heard the sound of the shells, his face turned pale, and he quickly reacted and called his men to be alert.

  But before he could make any reaction, a bomb suddenly exploded at the door of the warehouse.

  Iron sheets and bomb fragments flew everywhere. Before the guards at the warehouse door had time to react, they were all attacked and fell to the ground in pain.

  Immediately afterwards, the second and third shells struck.

  The warehouse had long been emptied, and the people inside could not find a cover. They wanted to take the opportunity to escape, but the way out was blocked by fire from outside.

  "Fuck!" the little leader cursed secretly.

  Outside the warehouse, there is an open space of three hundred meters.

  The engine of the motorcycle was still humming. Su You had already fired five rounds. The roof of the warehouse was lifted, and the warehouse was in a mess.

  The people inside will either die or become disabled.

  Su You sneered, "If you want to get my goods for free, you don't even think about how capable you are."

  Amber stood beside her, and without noticing, was shaken by the recoil of the mortar.

  But he also looked excited.

  After all, he had just been cornered, and he didn't expect that the hunter and the prey would now switch places.

  The violent noise quickly attracted the police. It seemed that someone called the police.

  Su You calmly put away the mortar, jumped on the modified motorcycle, put on his helmet, "Let's go."

  Amber also followed, with a sly smile flashing in his eyes.

  "Sister You, I know where their lair is. These guys come back to devour my things. If they don't lose a piece of meat, they won't be me. Amber."

  Su You curled the corners of his lips and turned in the direction directed by Amber. Get off the car.

  Taking advantage of the dark and windy night and the lack of guards, the two blew up the gang's secret warehouse.

  Su You no longer avoided amber. She used space to collect a large number of weapons, bullets, grenades, sabers, and even a box of gold bars.

  This time, they were the only ones bleeding heavily.

  Su You also enjoyed the joy of shopping for zero yuan.

  I have to say, its fun to prostitute others for free!

  When the gang came back, they found that their property had been robbed.

  They are a shady organization. Even if they collude with the local police station, they dare not investigate the thieves openly.

  Although they could roughly guess that it was the result of eating black people today, they could only swallow their anger.

  However, Su You was worried that the group would retaliate, so he didn't even take the plane. He passed through the base space channel overnight and returned to the villa in the city where Amber was located.