11

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 11: Base upgrade space overlaps.

  Of course, the sooner you buy the supermarket, the better. Su You chose to negotiate the price this afternoon.

  But before that, she drove to the suburban warehouse and collected the goods from the supermarket into the base space.

  As soon as 400,000 items were loaded into the space, the system sent a prompt:

  [Substances detected in the base]

  [Items: large quantities of meat, eggs, milk, clothes, shoes and hats, etc. ]

  [Assessed value: 400,000 yuan]

  [100-fold rebate: 40 million yuan]

  Immediately, information about 40 million yuan credited to the bank card also popped up on the phone.

  When counting to the seven zeros after 4, Su You always had an unreal feeling. It was too easy to get the money, as if a grand prize had fallen from the sky, and his head was a little dizzy.

  When the 10 million yuan arrived, she was not so shocked. She just felt that she could do whatever she wanted with her shopping.

  Now, with 40 million, she can even buy this large supermarket chain.

  Su You stood in the empty warehouse and calmed down for a while.

  At this time, the system's voice resounded in my mind, "Congratulations to the host, you have met the lv3 upgrade conditions."

  [Base upgrade: Lv2 → Lv3]

  [Space module: warehouse space (10,000 square meters), rest area (10,000 square meters), trade Area (10,000 square meters)]

  [Function unlocked]

  [Space clipping: Real buildings can be completely clipped and pasted into the base warehouse space, rest area or trade area]

  [Space overlap: The base space can overlap with the real space, open the space door mode]

  [ Number of people who can stay in the base: 100 people]

  At the same time, the system panel in front of Su You changed.

  In the blue module group, in addition to the warehouse area and rest area, a new trade block lights up.

  At the same time, Su You felt that with a simple sweep of her mind, several nearby warehouses could be cut and pasted into the base's warehouse space.

  Su You suppressed the thoughts that were about to occur.

  No, these still belong to their owners.

  The world order is not in chaos now, so she can't mess around, otherwise she will attract attention and cause a lot of unnecessary trouble.

  As for her suburban warehouse, it is still useful in the real world and cannot be moved for the time being.

  After a moment, Su You set his sights on the long-awaited space overlapping function.

  Space gate mode?

  Could it be that this is what she understood?

  Su You tried to concentrate on connecting the suburban warehouse with the warehouse space in the base.

  The moment the two spaces overlapped, she subconsciously closed her eyes.

  Su You's mind instantly felt like being hit by a comet.