53

Chapter 53 Hijacking

  When checking out, there was a sudden conflict at the front of the team.

  In this situation, everyone is under great psychological pressure. The cashier was extremely abused by shoppers just for being a little slow.

  The cashier had been working non-stop all morning without even drinking water. He was very angry and started to fight with the customer.

  The current situation doesn't allow anyone to let anyone do it.

  Suddenly, a long queue formed in front of the checkout counter, and the people queuing up to check out began to feel dissatisfied, and chaos was about to break out.

  Fortunately, the troops arrived in time. They were loaded with guns and ammunition. While persuading the cashier to settle the items, they urged the customer to leave as soon as possible. This small commotion was quickly calmed down.

  After the team returned to normal, there was a chatter of discussion around them.

  In particular, a woman in front of them complained to her accomplices:

  "If I had known earlier, I would have begged Manager Wang to let him stay. Who knew people working in supermarkets are so popular now? It's all my fault for being so disrespectful." You've offended your new boss."

  After hearing this, the tall and thin man next to the woman was also accusing her, "Just say that you have a short temper, easily offend others, and don't listen to anything you say. That's fine, what? We can't even get the benefit of the bargain, so we have to pay for things ourselves."

  At this point, he seemed to have thought of something and lowered his voice deliberately, "However, the supermarket you mentioned is still preparing to open. Isn't it that no one is taking care of it now? Why don't I take a few brothers with me?"

  The woman understood what he meant and quickly covered his mouth, "Don't talk nonsense, we are all human beings."

  Then, she hit Shen Xiaoxiao and her daughter hard. He glared over, apparently warning them.

  Shen Xiaoxiao: I just wanted to settle the bill, why did I get into trouble?

  He quickly turned around and pretended not to hear.

  Fortunately, these two people checked out quickly and left without causing any trouble to them.

  However, she still heard that this kind of person would take advantage of the opportunity to rob and steal. She wondered if the supermarket owner she was talking about could be on guard in advance to avoid being succeeded by such a villain.

  Soon, the couple paid the bill and came out, taking the supplies with them and getting on the rubber boat.

  When they first came out, there were people at the door of the supermarket staring at the two of them sadly, as if they were sizing up something. Shen Xiaoxiao and her mother immediately walked away quickly.

  It wasn't until the rubber boat set off for a while that they looked back and saw that no one was following them, and then they breathed a sigh of relief.

  This is too scary. There is a group of soldiers guarding the entrance of the supermarket, and some people are trying to stop the customers from going out.

  It's so heartbreaking.

  So on the way back, she specifically chose the waterway that the rescue team often took, preferring to take a longer detour just to ensure safety.