26

Chapter 26 Doomsday Island

  Seeing Su You and Li Xiannian reminiscing about old times, Serena was a little surprised.

  "Grandpa, do you know this Miss Su?"

  Li Xiannian nodded and said with a smile: "That's right, Miss Su and I hit it off instantly. It's really fate that we meet now."

  As he said that, he sighed silently, " It's a pity that we didn't have a good time. It's not safe outside now, so let's go inside and talk."

  There were few vehicles in the community, and the few people who occasionally passed by also showed nervous expressions.

  Even far out in the suburbs, it doesn't look peaceful.

  Amber looked at her. Su You changed his mind in an instant and said with a smile: "Okay, old gentleman. I'll trouble you in the next few days."

  Serena felt a little strange. Miss Su was planning to leave just now, but she didn't expect this. I quickly changed my mind.

  But since she is Grandpa's friend, it is normal for her to change her attitude.

  But now Su You couldn't leave even if he wanted to.

  Not long after I walked in, a security guard drove over in a patrol car and knocked on the door of each house to notify them that the entire island was under martial law and no going out was allowed.

  After this morning, people who go out and come back must be safely isolated and observed to avoid being bitten by anyone who is similar to an infected person.

  If such an infected person appears, it is best to tie them up and isolate them in time, or even kill them, to prevent other people from being injured by this monster and transforming into a new batch of infected people, expanding the scope of the situation.

  At this moment, the situation in the entire villa group has become serious. Although the official network has cut off the connection, the people living here are either rich or noble, and they quickly know what is happening outside through their own means.

  Zombies, infected, monsters, bite, chaos.

  Understand what is happening outside, some people are anxious and sad, and some are typical action people.

  Some owners were quick to act. Supervise the gatekeepers and security teams to close the pontoon bridge leading to the island in the middle of the lake. If the outside has fallen, then after cutting off the access to the outside of the island, their place will be an absolute safe zone.

  But after cutting off the connection channel, this villa group really became an island on the water. Without supplies, it could only rely on the supplies accumulated in daily life.

  However, most of the families in this villa complex have prepared food for a week and a half, and there are also community backup generators for water and electricity, so it is not a problem so far.

  The security guards in this high-end villa complex were quite faithful to their duties, and they were here to inform about this incident.

  After the security guard left, someone exploded in the villa. It was a male classmate brought back by Serena.

  He held his cell phone and kept walking around anxiously, "What should I do? I can't get out now. I just sent a message to my mother. She said that there is nothing wrong in the north of the city and asked me to go back quickly."

  As he said, He looked at Serena: "Selena, you brought me back, you must send me out."

  He did not dare to face Su You who was fighting the zombies, so he could only point his finger at Serena.