18

Chapter 18 Meeting

  This is a direct flight to the other side of the earth.

  Su You socialized for a while and slept for a while to adjust to the jet lag. The time on the plane passed quickly.

  When he was about to get off the plane, Su You received Amber's message on his mobile phone.

  "Sister You, are you almost there? I'm parking the car and I'll be waiting for you at the airport."

  Followed by a photo.

  In the dim parking lot, a big boy with slightly curly hair was leaning on an off-road vehicle. He was wearing a pair of wide sunglasses, showing his white teeth in a smile, and gestured to the selfie camera.

  He wore a heavy metal-style black leather jacket with silver chain accessories and silver metal-style earrings.

  It looks flamboyant and crazy.

  Su You:

  It seems to be in line with her impression of Amber—a bratty and middle-of-the-road kid.

  Su You: "We'll be there soon."

  Then, the announcement sounded on the plane, reminding the passengers on the plane to pack their luggage and prepare to get off the plane.

  Three minutes later, pick up port.

  Amber chewed gum boredly and fiddled with the Rubik's Cube in her hand. Occasionally she raised her head and glanced at the security exit in front of her.

  He hadn't met Su You yet, and he was a little excited. He didn't know what Sister You looked like after chatting with her for so long.

  Soon, a girl with a long black ponytail and a backpack stood in front of Amber.

  "Amber?" Her tone was particularly cold.

  She was wearing a long windbreaker and a black mask, covering half of her face.

  Only a pair of black, calm, narrow eyes remained.

  There are no extra accessories, it looks clean and very capable.

  Amber also noticed that there was a small black mole under the corner of her left eye.

  Amber subconsciously wanted to whistle, he touched his head and smiled: "Hey, it's me, Sister You!"

  "Well, I've been waiting for a long time."

  Su You looked at the seemingly cynical boy in front of him and made an assessment in his heart.

  Su You's usual style of doing things made Amber think she was just an urban white-collar worker. Unexpectedly, she actually had a cool temperament that made people surrender. She looked like a spy lurking among ordinary people in a spy movie. The boss looks like he came out of a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood.

  Amber didn't know that he had guessed half of it right.

  Su You skillfully opened the door and got into the passenger seat.

  "Let's go, take me to the hotel first. Have you read the message I sent you?"

  Amber reacted, and he also came up and started the car, "Have a look."

  Amber remembered the message Su You sent him just now. It's some information about guns, oil and seeds.

  He had some doubts in his heart: "Sister You, why are you sending me this? Is there a strategy for these things in the game?"