121-End

2023-12-22Author : Shang Lu

  Chapter 121 Asking for help

  "Are they Er Zhuang and Li Lian?"

  Hearing the familiar voices of the two, Liang Qing did not relax, but became a little nervous.

  What are these two people doing coming to her at this time?

  At this time, Liang Qing did not feel the creepy aura when facing old Uncle Liu and Aunt Liu, so Song Yao opened the door for them.

  Unexpectedly, both of them were fully clothed, wearing windproof masks and carrying a large backpack.

  Since the snow was too deep to drive, they took only a few things with them.

  But it was obvious that Er Zhuang came with his father and his mother, and Li Lian also brought her mother. People who didn't know it still came to seek refuge with her family.

  Liang Qing looked at the scene in front of him and felt a little headache.

  "Why are you here?"

  "Qingqing, we are here to join you."

  Er Zhuang next to him was still a little nervous, but Li Lian had already hugged him carelessly.

  "Come to me?" Liang Qing was stunned for a moment, thinking that he had misunderstood.

  Li Lian suddenly sighed and said: "Yes, Qingqing, Er Zhuang and I both saw what happened just now. If that kind of spider that can parasitize people really escapes, no one in our village can escape." ."

  "I met Xiaoyue just now. She said that you were going to escape from the village when the gray fog dissipated. Alas, we don't know what is in the gray fog that can make the village chief and you so afraid. But I know that there must be great danger in the village, so you don't want to stay any longer."

  Erzhuang also added: "Yes, sister Qingqing, I know you must be capable, otherwise you wouldn't know so many things. , and also saved me from a spider. Don't worry, we just want to form a team with you, and we have everything ready, so we won't hold you back." "When

  I came here just now, I took a look at the village. The gray fog outside has begun to dissipate. I wonder if you have any plans. Do you want to leave here now?"

  These two people really don't have any bad intentions. Although Liang Qing doesn't really want to form a team with others, we all grew up together. She really had no reason to refuse an older playmate.

  The most important thing is that smart people who can listen to what they say and won't cause trouble are rare.

  After listening to the radio, the two chose reasonable ways to avoid disaster.

  Liang Qing sighed and got out of the way: "You guys come in first, check whether there are any spiders on you in the courtyard, and then talk about other things."

  Hearing this, Li Lian looked happy, "Hey, okay, thank you Qingqing. "

  The five people immediately entered the courtyard, checked whether there were any spiders on their bodies, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

  Li Lian's mother was an honest rural woman, and her parents were not troublemakers. They subconsciously listened to their children's opinions on such important matters.   

  Only now did Er Zhuang's father start to ask questions: "Qingqing, is this true? The village chief hasn't said anything yet. Wouldn't it be bad if we just left the village?"