39

Chapter 39: Real and fake rescue

  "Oh my God! Li Sen, I just went to the laboratory warehouse, and all the reagents and consumables inside were emptied." "

  Also, I found that the office All the supplies are gone."

  While Li Sen and Su You explained what happened, his female colleague walked around the warehouse.

  It was discovered that the office warehouse was originally full, but only some signs used at the last party were left, as well as some junk that was intended to be eliminated. The remaining items were evacuated by some force.

  "What?" Li Sen opened his eyes in surprise and found that the colleague next to him also nodded.

  "It's true."

  "Could it be that he was a thief?" Li Sen frowned and had no intention of pursuing such a matter.

  These things are not worth talking about in front of zombies. Even if there is a space thief standing in front of him at this time, he will not say anything and really hopes that he can escape with these precious items.

  Without changing his expression, Su You took out a walkie-talkie from his backpack and started to contact the group of soldiers, but did not receive an immediate reply from them.

  At this time, Su You had a premonition that something was not good.

  This group of people will not really be wiped out.

  The current situation is really tricky.

  Su You watched the three researchers looking towards the warehouse door from time to time, with unconcealable anxiety and eagerness in their eyes.

  They are hungry and hungry, but at the bottom of their hearts they are still motivated by their career.

  This made Su You turn a blind eye and leave, hoping that the group of soldiers who had lost contact again would come to rescue her. She would definitely not bear it.

  Ask her to help the three people leave the building and cross the zombie swarms. After all, she is not an omnipotent god, and she cannot do such a difficult thing.

  After all, she is just a young person trying to survive in the apocalypse.

  In the end, Su You thought of a way to get the best of both worlds.

  She took out three bottles of mineral water and three barrels of self-heating hot pot from her backpack, distributed them to the three of them, and kindly warned: "Don't be anxious yet, maybe we just lost contact with them temporarily. Let's eat something first."

  "There are too many zombies on the streets at night. It won't help if you go out. Instead, you might as well have a good night's rest and replenish your strength. Wait until tomorrow morning, maybe you can get news about them."

  "Otherwise, there is still tomorrow, you guys You can definitely try to go out of the city to ask for help."

  When Su You said this, he had already quickly done his part.

  The spicy and delicious aroma of hot pot quickly floats into the air with the steam.

  The taste buds of the three experimenters, including Li Sen, were aroused.

  They had not eaten for a day and a night.

  Eat first and then talk.

  Soon, they imitated Su You's actions, opened the food package, added vegetables and meat, and finally poured water on the heating package and food. Soon, the water at the bottom was steaming, heating up the food on the top.