13

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 13 Buying a Supermarket and a Pharmacy

  For Su You, with Sun Liancheng as a helper, she can indeed save a lot of trouble.

  The next step is to take down the supermarket.

  With the introduction of Supermarket Manager Wang, Su You successfully met the owner of the supermarket.

  "You want to buy a supermarket?"

  The old man wore glasses and leaned on a walnut-colored crutch, looking a little unbelievable.

  Su You had read the documents sent to her by Manager Wang early and found that except for cash flow problems, other operating conditions were intact.

  She didn't intend for these people to argue, and said: "I read the quotation and there are some flaws in the supermarket, but there is nothing wrong with it overall." "

  I can accept this price and can transfer it directly today. Have you prepared a contract? I will go directly to the Industrial and Commercial Bureau to change it later. Operator, I will also call you the transfer amount today."

  Huh?

  The old gentleman who owned the supermarket didn't expect Su You to be so cheerful. He was in disbelief for a moment and looked at each other with Manager Wang.

  Thats a total cash flow of 10 million!

  I didnt expect this girl to be so generous!

  He quickly reacted and said with a smile: "Okay, Miss Su is so refreshing!"

  "If we were at the wine table, I would give you a toast. It seems that the waves behind the Yangtze River are really pushing the waves ahead, and heroes are emerging in large numbers. It's a pity to wait for me After selling another pharmacy, I will go abroad to reunite with my family. It is rare to meet a close friend like you, and I will contact you more in the future."

  Su You subconsciously ignored his long list of nonsense and caught one word keenly.

  "You also have a pharmacy?"

  "Yes, is it possible that Ms. Su is also interested in running a pharmacy? Although the pharmacy is not in a bustling area, it is doing well and has healthy cash flow. It's just that I'm old and have no intention of taking care of this. I can only grit my teeth and sell the shop."

  The old man seemed sincere and had nothing to hide.

  Su You glanced at Manager Wang, saw him nodding vaguely, and believed him for the time being.

  She smiled: "That's good, old gentleman. What price do you plan to sell this drug store at?"

  The old man knocked on his cane and said with a smile: "My drug store is one hundred square meters, and the venue is my own. There is no rental fee. The original investment was about 400,000, including decoration, equipment, purchase, labor, certificate fees, etc." "

  If you really buy it, I will transfer 300,000 to you. The rental fee will be calculated separately, or you can also consider transferring it to you. The venue has also been allocated."

  300,000.

  Su You was a little moved.

  She learned in advance that the cost of a pharmacy is about 200,000-400,000.

  This price is still within Su You's acceptance range.

  The most important thing is that this pharmacy has complete qualifications and has a dedicated purchasing channel to connect with medical representatives, which can save a lot of trouble.