111-120

111. Chapter 111 Superpower

2023-12-01 Author: Shang Lu

  Soon, news of the mutated animals hurting people spread throughout the village.

  The people in the village were originally panic-stricken, but now they have become even more uneasy.

  After Liang Qing helped the old village chief notify the villagers, he returned home with Song Yao.

  Since the temperature dropped, it began to snow heavily. The thickest part was nearly one meter deep. It often blocked the entrance to the courtyard wall. Someone needed to clean the road every day. Liang Qing and Song Yao took turns every day.

  Before opening the door and entering the house, Liang Qing stamped his feet and clapped his hands to shake off the cold air and snow and frost on his body. Song Yao behind him also followed her lead.

  A khaki-colored puppy rushed out of the back room and circled around the two people's feet.

  The two old people in the house heard the noise outside. Grandma was carrying a basin of washed leeks. "It's Qingqing and Yaoyao who are back. I'll make a box of leeks in a while, and Qingqing will also send some to the village chief's house." Thanks to the village chief for leading everyone. By the way, there are sounds outside, is nothing wrong?"

  Liang Qing took off his mask and scarf, casually put them on the clothes hanger next to him, and baked them in the stove next to him. Toast your hands.

  Then she said: "It's okay, grandma, don't worry."

  She did not tell grandma and the others about the death of Uncle Liu. The two old people were heavy-minded and had many things on their minds. What if they heard the news that Uncle Liu was killed by a wild beast? , its easy to get confused.

  Grandpa was lighting a fire to cook, and he complained a little: "Has the gray fog outside the village receded? Now I can't go out of the village. I squat at home all day, but I am suffocated."

  Song Yao smiled: "I I just went out to watch with Qingqing, and I haven't quit yet. Grandpa, if you are bored, I will play two games of chess with you to kill time."

  Hearing the chess game, Grandpa Liang instantly became energetic, "Okay, I'm going to get the chessboard."

  In recent days, Grandpa Liang has nothing to do at home. He learned to play chess with Song Yao. Now he is addicted and wants to play two more games.

  After hearing the discussion between the two, Grandma Liang swept up a green onion and said angrily:

  "What's going on in the world now? I'm still bored and want to play chess. The house is warm and I can't starve you, but I've made trouble for you." ?"

  "Don't you see that the children are busy? Don't make trouble for Qingqing and Yaoyao. When you have time, help me make the rice. I'm going to make the leek boxes today. I'll mix the stuffing first. You can help me knead the noodles."

  See Of course Grandpa Liang didn't dare to see Grandma Liang looking angry. Song Yao quietly winked at him, hinting that they would fight again after dinner, and Grandpa Liang nodded.

  Liang washed his hands and directed Song Yao to take out a few eggs from the chicken coop, intending to help grandma mix the stuffing.

  "Grandma, the gray fog outside has not cleared yet. I heard that the wild beasts in the mountains have come out to look for food. I plan to ask Ayao to collect all the food in the house so as not to be ruined by them."