57

register

Log in

forget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

请输入搜索内容!

Simplified

front page

ranking

Completed

Classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Home >Science Fiction Space> Hoarding for the Apocalypse: I Build a Global Survivor Base >Chapter 57 Future Plans

Chapter 57 Future Plans

2023-11-10 Author: Shang Lu

  Chapter 57 Future Plan

  "As for where this place is and whether it is underground, I don't know these issues. But only the owner of the base or the webmaster of the doomsday website knows."

  After hearing Su You's explanation, Shen Xiaoxiao Know it in your heart.

  She follows the crowd and is a little clever, but she only knows how to stay at home and doesn't think about the long term.

  But think about it, she was extremely lucky to be able to grab a black card, obtain a quota, and bring her parents to Huanshan Valley smoothly.

  Yuan Shang and Chen Gui next to them looked a little regretful, but also a little happy and admired.

  Regrettably, webmasters have been foretelling the apocalypse for a long time.

  Even three days before the end, there was a big discussion in the group, and they started to hoard goods according to the strategy and live in high-rise buildings.

  As a result, none of them had as much mobility as Su You. Knowing that the first natural disaster was a heavy rainstorm, they chose to analyze the terrain near Shenzhen City and came to Huanshan Valley early to stock up on supplies.

  Think about it, the transfer point of the base must be at a high place. How can we transfer people when the ground is flooded?

  Being able to think of this step is admirable.

  What's more, people come early, not only to have the ability to act, but also to have long-term foresight.

  To rashly enter an unknown base alone requires strong psychological quality and courage.

  So she was able to escape the heavy rain and flood, unlike them who were in such a mess along the way, and they were not jealous or envious at all.

  As expected of their Sister You, she is indeed powerful!

  However, Yuan Shang and Chen Gui are also subject to conditions.

  The two originally lived in a university dormitory, but received a notice asking them to wait for rescue in the dormitory. After a lot of effort, they got the equipment and sneaked out of the school.