54

Chapter 54 Counterattack and Rescue

  These two people came to rob.

  Realizing this fact, Shen Xiaoxiao immediately turned cold and quietly reached for the nail gun in his pocket.

  At the same time, he hinted to mother not to come out yet.

  Father Shen shouted sternly: "The society has not lost order yet, how dare you do anything illegal? When the official rescue team calms down, you will be dealt with severely."

  The bald man who calls himself Fifth Master, looks at He didn't look afraid at all. After listening to Father Shen's words, he looked up to the sky and laughed twice, "Hahahahaha, what time is it now? The officials are almost overwhelmed, who has time to take care of us."

  "Hmph, as for the detention center. One or two guards have no deterrent effect at all and were easily solved by us. So, dont even think about resisting, just hand over the rubber boat and supplies, and I will spare both of your lives."

  The bald man said . When he came out, Shen Xiaoxiao realized that he was showing his identity.

  If what he says is true, it means some official regulation is starting to get out of hand.

  This bald man is a ruthless person. Killing someone is not only a threat to them, but also very easy.

  "Okay, I'll give you the food and the rubber boat, but you have to promise not to hurt us and send us to a nearby high-rise building that is not flooded."

  She looked scared on the surface, and while backing up, she motioned to Shen father.

  The bald man didn't expect to succeed so well this time. He jumped on their rubber boat with the knife and said proudly: "Yes, those who know the current situation are heroes. As long as you hand over the goods in your hands, don't worry, I won't embarrass you." Yes."

  He stared at Shen Xiaoxiao's chest with his squinting eyes, "But beauty, if you are willing to follow me, you can avoid this situation. With my protection, you can still eat well and drink spicy food. Don't worry about not being able to survive in this troubled world."

  Shen Xiaoxiao was about to be sickened by him, but she still suppressed her nausea and said: "Okay, but first take a look at the supplies in the tent to see if there is anything that can be filial to you. It's yours."

  Hearing this, an accomplice on the other assault boat whistled, "Hey, Fifth Master, it looks like you're lucky."

  The bald head laughed and said, "Little beauty, as expected, I know how to do it, Fifth Master." I love you so much."

  As he said that, he put his arms around Shen Xiaoxiao's shoulders and prepared to lift his hands.

  This was what Shen Xiaoxiao was waiting for. She immediately took out the nail gun hidden behind her, and as soon as she said it, she shot the bald man in the abdomen.

  There was a "bang" sound.

  The bald man staggered, and then he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen, his head felt dizzy, and he subconsciously arched his waist.

  He immediately realized that this was a good thing done by the woman in front of him,

  "Fuck, you stinky bitch!" He raised the short knife in his hand and was about to stab her.

  At this time, Shen Xiaoxiao had no fear, but instead aroused endless strength throughout her body.

  She quickly took out another long iron rod from the black card space and swung it hard at the man's head through the air.