c 1,2

Pinellia novel

Chapter 1 Return to three months before the end of the world

Turn off the lights small medium large

Next Chapter: Chapter 2 Liquidating Assets

Chapter 1 returns to

Australia, Gold Coast, three months before the end of the world.

Bai Yaoyao suddenly sat up from the lounge chair and stared blankly at the long-legged blonde beauties in bikinis and a group of muscular men showing off their bodies on the beach. It took a long time to realize that she had been reborn?

In his mind, he was still replaying the scene of his fight with the space emperor zombie. All 10 people in his team were killed in its hands.

In the end, it was Fat Brother and others who held him back with their lives, and she had the chance to strike with all her strength. Seeing Fat Brother's 200 kilograms of fat meat being cut off bit by bit by zombies, Bai Yaoyao used all her strength, fighting for her life and space. The zombies come and die together.

Before he died, the crystal core of the emperor-level space zombie fell in front of him. He used all his strength and just touched it with his fingertips, and he burped.

I picked up the phone on the recliner and looked at it. I was reborn three months before the end of the world!

In the last life, Bai Yaoyao not only persisted for ten years in the apocalypse, but also established the Dark Night Team with a few brothers who could be trusted to support her, and killed countless zombies and strange beasts.

The arrival of the end of the world was almost expected by everyone, but no one expected it to come so quickly.

First, there was a virus introduced from abroad. China worked hard to contain it for ten years, but it finally spread.

Without any warning at all, it rained all over the world. Not only did there not be a rainbow after the rain, but about 60% of humans turned into zombies, completely unconscious and unable to control themselves and wanted to attack humans.

Coupled with the constant emergence of mutated animals, the survival situation of human beings is becoming more and more dangerous, but there are also people with abilities among them. Before Bai Yaoyao's death, there were already ninth-level superpowers in the human race.

Bai Yaoyao was also one of them. The one who awakened was the power of space. At first, the power of space could only be used to store supplies, which was extremely useless. Bai Yaoyao relied on his extraordinary skills and fought against zombies to upgrade his power. Reached level three.

Only then did I discover that space powers can not only store objects, but also throw out space blades, space cutting, throwing, teleportation and other skills.

This and Bai Yaoyao's skills were a perfect match, and he directly rushed to sixth place in the top ten combat power list of China.

But he still couldn't defeat the emperor-level zombies.

The Chinese Kyoto base released a message that as long as you get 10 different types of imperial zombie crystals, you can develop a zombie vaccine and completely end this apocalypse.

But as humans become stronger, zombies are also getting stronger, and even gaining intelligence. After three years, it will be difficult to see lone zombies anymore.

Without teamwork, it would be difficult for one person to defeat the zombie group. The zombies have also learned to attack human bases with purpose and plan.