c 89,90

Pinellia novel

Chapter 89 Arriving at the base

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 88 Murder

Next chapter: Chapter 90 Wang Jingyu

Chapter 89 Arriving at the base,

Big Meow didn’t give him a chance to continue talking. He went up and hit his neck with a claw, killing him instantly.

Bai Yaoyao released Xiao Wai again and said, "Baozi, thank you for your hard work. Sweep the floor and eliminate the traces of our cars passing by. Then take the three of them to find us at the two intersections ahead."

Xiao Wai shook. He shook the branch and started working directly. Baozi sounded much better than Xiaowai. Did the owner change his name?

Bai Yaoyao didn't even look at those people, got in the car and left.

"Sister Yao? Are you afraid of being discovered?" Monkey asked.

Bai Yaoyao nodded and said: "It is better to do less than to do more. In the apocalypse, internal fighting is the most meaningless thing.

This person has level 3 superpowers, but he is worse than level 2. He is made of crystal cores at first glance. He must be a The second generation, or family members, must be very important in D City. The most important thing is for the base to be stabilized and to fight the zombies wholeheartedly.

For such a stupid idiot, just fake an accidental death. We are new here, so there is no need to confront him in the background. "

Bai Yaoyao explained carefully that a family may not all be bad people, or the pretty boy's family may pamper him, but he may also be a practical person.

It’s not clear whether it’s right now, but we’ll see what happens when the time comes. Change from passive to active, and actual interests are the most important.

Everyone nodded, just let Sister Yao make the decision on things like this, and don't use your brain to worry so much.

After Bai Yaoyao let the monkey drive to the fork in the road, he turned around and took another road.

Create the illusion of arriving at the D city base from the other side.

Then we waited for a few beasts to come over on the road, and only about five minutes after we stopped, everyone came back.

Bai Yaoyao saw the dog's slovenly appearance covered in blood and was disgusted.

The great sage has something on his hand. The big cat is all white, and its hair is not dirty at all. This dog, if you don't know, you thought it just crawled out of the pile of corpses, so

you have no choice but to prepare a dog for the dog. Fill the big basin with bath water, throw the dog directly into it, and growl hard for a long time.

Turning around, I saw that the great sage had washed his hands obediently, and that the big cat was already licking its fur in the nest, and then I felt calmer.

When the Power Fruit saw this, it was so frightened that it cowered in the sweet potato nest. Big Brother Sweet Potato was right, the female overlord was too fierce, so she should seize the time to produce fruit.

Such a big dog was being tossed around, and my small body would definitely not be able to handle it!

Fortunately, before entering the space, he absorbed a lot of spring water and was able to condense a new fruit right away. Wuwuwu, I am so pitiful...