c 55,56

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 55: Depend on it

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 54 Bai Yaoyao easily fights against the Wolf King alone

Next chapter: Chapter 56 Are you okay?

Chapter 55: He

picked up the mutated wolf that was choked by the stone, looked around for a long time, admired it carefully, and then threw it to Bai Yaoyao.

Bai Yaoyao said to Xuan Qi, "I have a space. The air inside is very good and it's still room temperature. Can you look in?"

"Oh? Okay!" Xuan Qi replied.

As soon as he entered the space, Xuan Qi was stunned for a moment. He looked at the green grass and was stunned for a long time.

"Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof!"

(I am the eldest brother here, and you are the youngest!)

Xuan Qi smiled and said nothing.

"Woof woof woof woof woof, woof woof woof woof woof!"

(This is your second brother, this is your third sister!)

Gouzi pointed at Xiao Wai and Da Miao and said.

Before Xuan Qi could say anything, Da Miao became angry. Forget about being the third child, and give her back to the third sister! Third sister, your uncle! I am a male!

The big cat chased the dog and beat him up. The dog couldn't run and was unwilling to fight back, so he looked at the big cat with a crazy look on his face.

Da Miao feels that Mao Sheng's world view is about to collapse. If the owner is so trustworthy, why would there be such a stupid dog?

Xuan Qi looked in a particularly good mood. The little guys were so energetic.

I can't stand it anymore, I can't move or run fast because of my old bones.

At this time, a drop of water suddenly gushes out from the spring. Xuan Qi's narrowed eyes opened instantly. He excitedly ran to the spring with his four short legs and stared at the empty spring water with wide eyes.

Xiao Wai stood by the spring vigilantly, swaying the branches and leaves.

Xuan Qi nodded to Xiao Wai and said, "I know, I won't move."

After

Bai Yaoyao put it away, he took everyone away. If he doesn't fight, it will be dark if he fights again. Being hindered, everyone except Dumb couldn't perform well.

What's more, today's harvest is enough. A mutant giant python over 30 meters tall, plus nearly twenty mutant wolves, is enough to feed them for a while.

The little monkey kept following him at a short distance, but Bai Yaoyao simply ignored it and walked to the entrance of the zoo. Bai Yaoyao took out the car.

After everyone got on the bus, the little monkey rushed up and looked for Bai Yaoyao.

Bai Yaoyao looked at the big monkey face pressed against the windshield and honked the horn.

The little monkey made a humane crying face, shook his head violently, and still held on to the frame of the car, unwilling to get off.

Bai Yaoyao got out of the car helplessly. The little monkey immediately swooped over and hugged Bai Yaoyao's legs, moaning and unwilling to let go.