c 69,70

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 69 Lin Zhengying’s daughter

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 68 Natural Awakening is Destroyed

Next chapter: Chapter 70 Sister Yao cooks

Chapter 69 Lin Zhengying’s daughter

Meng Qilin didn’t even react at all. She had just finished telling people to find the girl’s father, and that’s what happened. She took action as soon as she said it.

Bai Yaoyao didn't use any force at all, but even so, the middle of the girl's brow was red, swollen and bleeding.

Bai Yaoyao originally thought that the girl was going to start a new round of performance, but unexpectedly she became quiet for a while, standing there dumbly not knowing what to do, as if she was frightened.

Bai Yaoyao was disappointed for a while. I really wanted to say just this? That's it? Bring it out and have a second-generation style. This makes people feel no sense of accomplishment.

At this time, there was a sound of footsteps. Bai Yaoyao looked up and saw, wasn't this Professor Lin Zhengying? He looked carefully at the girl and found that she was indeed somewhat similar. So, was this Lin Zhengying's daughter?

Bai Yaoyao couldn't help but frowned. It was a trivial matter, but if it really didn't work and he was tired of it, he could just kill him quietly. You wouldn't be afraid to find the person in charge of the base in D City, but Lin Zhengying couldn't die.

I'm still waiting for him to develop a potion. It's not easy to kill...

In my last life, I didn't hear that Lin Zhengying had any family members. Is it possible that he saved them by himself?

Bai Yaoyao looked at Lin Zhengying with cold eyes and said nothing, intending to check Lin Zhengying's attitude before speaking.

Unexpectedly, Lin Zhengying came over without saying a word, not only ignored the girl's bleeding forehead, but also slapped the girl in the face, clean and neat.

"You hit me? Can't you see I'm hurt!" The girl broke through her defense instantly, covered her face and roared.

"You are the one who is being beaten. Your mother has really spoiled you. If you two, mother and daughter, make trouble for me again, don't blame me for being cruel." Lin Zhengying said loudly.

The girl glared at Lin Zhengying fiercely, turned around and ran away. After running a few steps, she didn't forget to look back at Bai Yaoyao. The vicious look in her eyes was not concealed at all.

Bai Yaoyao waved to her carelessly.

Lin Zhengying came over and said to Meng Qilin first: "I'm sorry for causing you trouble again. I went to bed late last night and didn't pay attention to when my daughter came out in the morning."

"It's okay, Professor Lin, let me introduce it to you. It’s Captain Bai.

It’s actually quite a coincidence that you were all in the same villa area at the time, and it was Captain Bai’s team with healing powers who treated your wounds.”

Lin Zhengying was stunned and bowed first, Bai Yao. Yao and others turned sideways and asked an elder to bow to them, fearing that their lifespan would be shortened.

"First of all, thank you for your life-saving grace. Secondly, my unfilial daughter is a joke to everyone. I got a daughter at an old age, and I have not been around them all the year round, so the child has been spoiled.