c 101,102

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 101 Conflict

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 100 Li’s Strange Beast Barbeque Restaurant

Next chapter: Chapter 102 Fairy Meat

Chapter 101 Conflict

Bai Yaoyao was still reminiscing about the past when she was suddenly attracted by the cry of a baby, which was heartbreaking.

Bai Yaoyao turned around and took a look out of curiosity, huh?

Does this little doll look familiar?

Isn't this the child of that woman in City H? He was soft-hearted and gave her milk powder, but the woman was so stupid that she gave him all the crystal nuclei.

On the way to help her identify the shooter, Fat Brother also asked Meng Qilin to arrange a good position for her...

Although it would be difficult for a woman to take a child in the end of the world, safety should still be guaranteed at the base.

Being a mother means being strong. Bai Yaoyao saw that there was a fierceness in that woman. It was impossible for something to happen so soon, and it was even more impossible for her to not want her own child.

This child Bai Yaoyao was also very impressed. After all, the little baby smiled sweetly at him, and his heart almost melted at that moment.

Why is this being held by a man? ? Still crying like this? It looks like we are going to the barbecue restaurant? Is it related to the Xie family? Is it still this man’s problem?

Bai Yaoyao guessed in her mind for a long time and hesitated. She didn't want to meddle in other people's business, but this little baby was indeed very popular with her and she was quite destined.

Fat Brother also recognized it and said, "Yaoyao, this little baby?"

Bai Yaoyao nodded.

He stood up and said, "Wait a minute, what's going on with this child, where is his mother?"

Upon hearing this, the man glared over instantly. Others in the dark night were unwilling to do so, and stood up collectively, feeling a sense of oppression.

"If you don't want your eyes anymore, just pluck them out and glare at me." Lulu slapped the table and cursed. If you dare to glare at me, I'll chop you to death!

"What the hell do you want to do? Are you looking for trouble? Do you know whose territory this is!" the man cursed loudly.

The child in his arms was so frightened that he couldn't even cry anymore. He lost his voice and his little face turned red.

Bai Yaoyao stopped talking nonsense and applied mental pressure. He teleported over and snatched the baby back first.

The man was just a second-level superpower. In front of Bai Yaoyao, it could be said that he had no fighting ability at all. He was no different from ordinary people. Bai Yaoyao had been back holding the baby for a long time, and the man was still dumbfounded.

After a while, he squatted down in pain, holding his head and screaming loudly.

The child in Bai Yaoyao's arms was still wearing the spring and autumn style swaddling clothes she gave him, with a few rags wrapped around the outside, which didn't keep him warm at all.

In this weather, even adults are freezing, let alone children.

But the child may be crying all the time and his body temperature is high, so his whole body is cold and hot.