c 41,42

Pinellia novel

Chapter 41 The upgraded dog brother

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 40 On the self-cultivation of people who eat melons

Next Chapter: Chapter 42 Do you want to chat?

Chapter 41: Brother Gou’s upgraded

skills, combat skills and combat awareness cannot be hidden. Bai Yaoyao had already thought about the words and agreed with everyone.

The deceased Master Cheap had a stronghold in China. Ahem, he got it in a serious manner. I heard the master say it, or some kind of family background?

The master also said that he had registered in a martial arts school. At that time, everyone laughed at the master for unnecessary use, but they did not expect that it would be used now.

The details are not important. It's the end of the world and no one will check carefully whether they are present or not. After all, strength is the most important thing.

So I just blame Master for everything. We are all brothers in the same discipline, so we are not lying. It's just that everyone took on some part-time jobs in order to survive.

While recording the video, Bai Yaoyao muttered: "Peppa's legs are on, what are your legs for!"

"Xiaomi only knows how to rush, isn't that defensive? You want to become a zombie, don't you!"

"Fat brother, look at that. There are two more layers of flesh on your belly, hahaha!"

...

"Yao'er, you really deserve a beating!" The fat brother turned around and protested.

After a while, the "little green man" zombies turned into flashy crystal nuclei under everyone's siege.

After the other buildings were cleared, Bai Yaoyao used mental detection again. After confirming that it was safe, he asked the little soldiers to start shouting, telling everyone to go downstairs.

Bai Yaoyao didn't want to wait, guessing that this would be a long process, so he said, "Um, brother, what do you call me?"

The little warrior blushed slightly. It wasn't that I was shy, but Captain Bai was so good-looking and handsome: "I... My name is Wang Chengcheng, and I am the leader of our group..."

"Team Leader Wang, this is it. I will leave two team members to protect you, and then I will take the remaining people to the community opposite to kill zombies. When we are done killing them, , it’s over here too, so the efficiency will be much higher, what do you think?”

Seeing the young and dull look of this little brother, Bai Yaoyao explained as clearly as possible.

"Ah... ah? Are you going first?" Wang Chengcheng was a little confused. He was used to other special ability teams grinding down foreign workers' mobility, and was a little uncomfortable with the efficient combat effectiveness of the Dark Night Team.

Except for the pure student team of the Late Night Team, the other teams were almost all procrastinating as they could, so that they could ask for more crystal cores in order to negotiate terms with Captain Meng.

"Yes, I will leave our team members with the highest attack power and the strongest defense power behind. There will be no danger. We are on the opposite side." Bai Yaoyao explained in a good temper.

"Okay, Captain Bai, you can make the decision. Captain Meng gave instructions when we came out. Everything is at your command." Wang Chengcheng also froze at this moment and said hurriedly.