c 15,16

Pinellia novel

Chapter 15 Departure

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 14 Superpower

Next chapter: Chapter 16 Moving forward

Chapter 15 Departure

Bai Yaoyao has never felt so happy, all her brothers are here.

After calming down a bit, I calmed down and analyzed the attributes of the team.

The stone's skin hardening and earth-type abilities must be the team's big tank, the main defense, and it plays the role of the front row, responsible for protecting the "little crispy" output.

He has strength powers, Fat Brother has metal powers, and the strength of Gouzi and mutant beasts cannot be underestimated. They are all capable of resisting and fighting. They can strike first, attract the hatred of zombies, and become a pressure-resistant warrior.

Together with Xiaomi and Dumb, they all have faster movement speeds, are more flexible, and are more suitable for supporting or harvesting the scene. They are a bit like what is commonly known as assassins.

Lulu's thunder element, Monkey's water element, Xiaoliu's wind element, and the big fire element are more like the archmage. They have explosive long-range attacks, but they have no self-protection ability. They need to be consumed remotely and stay away from the central battlefield.

Peggy's healing master recovered, Coco's wood master controlled, Chen Xuan's amplification master assisted...

Bai Yaoyao finished sorting it out with a clear mind, and suddenly felt that her team's configuration was simply invincible!

Judging from the attributes of the team, there are almost no flaws and they are completely complementary. Why is there such a coincidence!

Bai Yaoyao quickly understood that now was not the time to get into trouble, it was time to go outside quickly to collect crystal cores and quickly increase his strength.

So he said: "We are ready to set off. We will clean up the villa as the center, and then head towards the city center!

Practice your powers as much as possible, don't just kill them with a knife or a gun. Although the zero-level zombies are very weak, But it is also stronger than ordinary adult men, it’s just that the reaction is slow, don’t be careless.

After killing the zombie, remember to stab the zombie’s brain with a dagger and dig out the crystal core. This is what allows us to upgrade our abilities.

Quick change Good equipment, meet at the door!"

"Yes! Got it!" Everyone shouted in unison.

Bai Yaoyao transferred 12 sets of black combat uniforms and low-top combat boots from the space, plus 12 daggers to dig out crystal stones.

Everyone quickly got their clothes and changed into them.

Seeing the dog looking at her with resentment, Bai Yaoyao touched its head and said, "I'll make a set for you when I get back!"

...

The moment everyone walked out of the room together, the sun shone all over them. , Bai Yaoyao glanced at the appearance of the brothers around her, and felt full of strength. Thinking of how everyone died tragically in the previous life, she clenched her fists involuntarily.

Just wait, I, Bai Yaoyao, will come back! Come! Got it!

"Ouch! Ouch! Oowowowowowowowowowow!"

Bai Yaoyao just had some feeling, but was destroyed by the barking of the dog. She looked at the dog who was running at the front to start with everyone, helplessly. He rolled his eyes and