c 97,98

Pinellia novel

Chapter 97 The dog is still the same dog

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 96 Volume

Next chapter: Chapter 98 Museum

Chapter 97 Gouzi is still the same Gouzi

official sixth team member. When he rushed to the front battlefield, he saw such a chaotic scene.

Everyone is obviously determined to die.

I thought back to the chicken legs stewed with potatoes in the cafeteria before the end of the world. I thought about my parents who were still in my hometown and wondered if they would ever see each other again. I thought about my suicide note and wondered if anyone would see it...

As a result, my eyes turned red. After you rushed over, you just let me look at this?

Not only was this magical dark night team not surrounded by zombies, they were still cursing and shouting about who had robbed their monsters, and they were full of Chinese quintessence!

That, just that! The little kid with barely even hair, squatted down and tied his shoelaces with a double-headed bow tie between fighting zombies...

After

killing the zombies that surrounded him, everyone felt happy! And it’s still unfinished!

When Bai Yaoyao saw Team 6 coming over, she had a feeling that she knew this was the case. This group of people was so strange. For whatever mission or belief they had, they could even risk their lives.

He couldn't understand that he and An Ye would never do this. For a group of strangers, they would put themselves and others into a dangerous and uncontrollable situation. However, this did not stop him from appreciating such a person.

Feelings about family and country, I’ve seen patriotic movies.

So seeing their stunned looks, I didn't rush over and gave them some time to calm down their expressions, otherwise it would be embarrassing.

By the time the sixth team came to their senses, everyone in An Ye had already begun to pick up crystal cores and close the stall.

The sixth team went up to help with a wink. After collecting it, they handed it to Bai Yaoyao together.

Bai Yaoyao said: "Most of the zombies are dead. Let's clean up the stores one by one. You can drive in to collect supplies."

"Okay, thank you for your hard work!" The team leader didn't say anything nonsense, collected the weapons, and went directly Went back to drive.

Bai Yaoyao divided the humans and beasts into four groups and went to check each house individually to see if there were any fish that had slipped through the net.

Bai Yaoyao was alone with a group of unwanted dogs and rabbits. As soon as he opened the door of the first store, a zombie swooped up.

Bai Yaoyao was well prepared and dodged directly.

However, he didn't take action, wanting to see what these two little ones would do in the face of such an unexpected situation.

The moment he dodged, Bai Yaoyao realized that this rabbit was actually faster than him? This greedy for life and fear of death... awesome!

So, the dog was left alone.

In fact, if you look closely at the fourth-level mutated beasts, you can definitely find hidden zombies inside, but dogs don't have this habit, so they follow Bai Yaoyao as a matter of course.