c 33,34

Pinellia novel

Chapter 33 Cooperate to kill strange beasts

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 32 Mutated Ant King

Next chapter: Chapter 34 Safe Zone

Chapter 33: Cooperate with Killing Alien Beasts

Xiaowai and Keke extended branches to control the mutant ants. Although they could not cause any harm to them, they successfully tied up the six legs of the mutant ants.

Xiaomi and Ah-Dai seized the opportunity to attack the ant's lower abdomen. Bai Yaoyao asked Chen Xuan to increase his own powers and used Psycho Puncture on the mutated ant.

Bai Yaoyao found that this trick was effective. The mutant ant became obviously a lot more manic. Not only did it break free from the control of Coco and Xiao Wai, it also became even more irritated.

Everyone used various skills to hit the mutated ants as quickly as they didn't use energy, but it was not a random attack. According to the plan discussed in their spare time, everyone tried to deal as much damage as possible.

Bai Yaoyao found that there were more and more zombies around him. If he didn't leave, another swarm of zombies would form.

Just when I was about to put on the bomb, I heard movement in the space. It was Gouzi who woke up.

"Woof woof woof woof, woof woof woof woof, woof woof woof!"

(Grandma is a jerk. She bullies my master, let me go out!)

Bai Yaoyao felt that the dog's aura was much stronger, and it must have been upgraded. He had reached level two, so he didn't hesitate to throw the dog away from the mutated ants.

The dog came out, opened its mouth wide and bit hard at the ant's leg. Relying on the inertia of sprinting past, it broke abruptly, and dark green blood spurted out.

Everyone looked at the wound and used various special powers to mutate it. The dog ran away after biting it without stopping at all.

The mutated ant wanted to find the dog, but was entangled by everyone and couldn't make a move.

Bai Yaoyao discovered that Brother Gou has definitely improved his IQ!

Just when Gouzi was about to take action again, Bai Yaoyao was also ready. The moment Gouzi flew out, he used Spirit Puncture again.

The mutated ant had long been wary of the dog's move, and was about to charge forward with its electrified tentacles when a huge pain hit his mind and he couldn't move at all!

Before his eyes, this sinister ugly dog ​​bit off one of his legs again!

The mutated ant finally discovered that he couldn't defeat him, but when he wanted to run away, it was already too late.

After fighting the second-level mutated beast for a while, Bai Yaoyao was naturally reluctant to give up. When the time came, he could redeem it to the official base and get a lot of points.

Although the base has not been built yet.

The mutated ants no longer wanted to fight and retreated while fighting. Bai Yaoyao and others began to pursue them.

Dogs are really mean and can't do anything. They will run away after biting and never attack again.

After a while, the mutant ant's six legs were removed, and the dog began to bite its wings again.