c 59,60

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 59 Captain Bai, I understand

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 58 Bai Yaoyao’s self-introduction

Next chapter: Chapter 60 Strength

Chapter 59 Captain Bai, I understand that

Bai Yaoyao smiled slightly when he saw everyone's expressions. What he wants is this effect. Xuan Qi has reached level six and can also provide himself with an energy shield in space.

This is your own trump card. Bai Yaoyao wasn't going to let Xuan Qi show up. She just wanted to protect him and sleep when he had nothing else to do.

Bai Yaoyao turned around and looked at his brothers. Everyone tacitly agreed to "introduce themselves" in the same format as Bai Yaoyao according to their age.

"Stone, level 3 earth power, level 3 skin hardening."

"Pang Chen, level 3 earth power, level 3 metal power."

"Lulu, level 3 thunder power."

"Xiaomi , Level 3 speed power, level 2 light power. "

"

Big volume, level 3 fire power. " "

Peppa Pig, level 3 healing power.

Coco, level three of wood power."

"Sixteen, level three of wind power."

"Chen Xuan, level three of auxiliary power."

"Dai, level three of speed power. "

...

Everyone was already numb after listening to it, and everyone is writing it together to level 3!" The team leader may not be able to reach level 3. You guys... are simply unreasonably strong.

Xie Shannan blushed slightly and looked at the team members behind him involuntarily, not knowing how to introduce himself.

The team members looked at Xie Shannan with red faces, "Captain, no, don't let us introduce ourselves, it's embarrassing!"

Xie Shannan was even a little worried at the moment. After he introduced himself, Captain Bai would think that his side was weak and didn't want to cooperate.

He hesitated and said: "Xie Shannan has level three water powers and level three spiritual powers.

There are two level three power users in my team, one is the power system and the other is the fire system. The other team members are all level two. There are only two members with space powers who have no fighting power, and everyone else can fight."

The members of the official team of superpowers took a deep breath. Fortunately, the captain had introduced them all, otherwise it would be embarrassing to introduce them one by one. Come out and speak.

Bai Yaoyao nodded without any special expression, and the same was true for everyone else. Everyone in An Ye was a bit funny in private, but in front of outsiders, they were still very serious.

"It's getting late, let's go." Bai Yaoyao saw Xie Shannan's embarrassment and was secretly happy, but still stepped forward to help.

In the last life, I was embarrassed. At that time, I was the only one in the team who was level 6, and everyone else was level 5 or 4. Everyone in Xie Shannan's team is level six or above.

At that time, people didn't look down on me and others, and it's the same thing now.

"Okay. Let's go!"