c 39,40

Pinellia novel

Chapter 39 Rescue

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 38 Poor Dumb

Next chapter: Chapter 40 On the self-cultivation of melon-eating people

Chapter 39 Rescue

"Captain Meng, it's solved, when will we set off?"

Bai Yaoyao teleported back and said calmly to Meng Qilin.

Meng Qilin was as surprised as everyone else. He had no idea how Bai Yaoyao went there and how he came back.

Seeing Lin Yiran's face pale and kneeling on the ground, I felt secretly happy. Evil people need to be punished by evil people. Haha, Captain Bai is certainly not a evil person, but he is definitely a ruthless person.

It's so nice to resolve the matter so quickly! So he suppressed the thought of laughing happily, took a deep breath and said: "Every group, let's go!"

...

"Sister Yao, this car is not bad, come back and get one!" said the monkey.

"Okay, I'll think of a way." Bai Yaoyao nodded in agreement.

The Dark Night Team has been officially equipped with six large military trucks, which are particularly exciting to run. Since there is a car provided, I naturally don’t want to drive my own. There are not many cars, so I can save as much as possible.

Everyone squatted in the truck, and if there were zombies on the roadside, they would take turns killing them to see if there were any crystal nuclei and who had the best luck. They were laughing and laughing along the way, but they didn't feel bored at all.

The little soldier who was driving happened to have breakfast with the Dark Night Team with Captain Meng in the morning. He had a good impression of the Dark Night Team, so he was quite happy to be assigned to this group.

Seeing everyone killing the zombies blocking the road like a game, I feel more and more lucky. I don't have to say a word, and someone will clear the road while driving. It's so cool.

Normally, it would be difficult for those with superpowers to kill them, especially the Aiyi Alliance. They were not very capable, had a bad temper, and were extremely hypocritical.

...

Zhenglin Avenue is relatively far, and it took an hour to get there even though the driving was smooth.

The first one we arrived was a high-end community with a total of six buildings and a total height of 12 floors. From the window, there were about two or three households per staircase.

The little soldier was just about to park the car and took tools to remove the car blocker. Xiaoliu released the gust of wind and cooperated with Coco's vines to remove the car blocker.

"Don't get out of the car, drive in, little brother." Bai Yaoyao said.

"Ah, okay, thank you..." The little warrior was a little confused. How could he waste his superpowers like this? Why not save them for killing zombies?

"You're welcome." Bai Yaoyao replied while using his mental power to detect. There was no ruthless character. The most powerful one was probably a level three zombie, who happened to be in Building 1 closest to the door.

"One level three zombie is in the building on the right, and there are about twenty level two zombies, evenly distributed." Bai Yaoyao told everyone what he had discovered.