c 77,78

Pinellia novel

Chapter 77 The First Day

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 76 Team

Next chapter: Chapter 78 Two Shots

Chapter 77 The endless team moved slowly on the first

day , with a weapons vehicle at the front.

On both sides of the weapons truck were two pickup trucks in the dark night, and then several large trucks carrying college students. The students in the trucks were queued to the front, and they were very scared.

But when they saw several people from the Dark Night Team coming to the front, they suddenly relaxed.

In the safe zone, no matter whether they are superpowers or ordinary people, everyone knows An Ye.

With the dark night around, I feel at ease inexplicably.

Other superpowers and official warriors were scattered on both sides of the team, protecting the ordinary people in the middle who had little fighting ability.

There are also a bunch of ordinary vehicles in the back, almost all of which are family units or a few friends traveling together.

Therefore, most of these individual vehicles have a superpower or have weapons. They have a certain ability to protect themselves. They don't want to squat in the bed of a big truck and have not joined the team of superpowers.

...

"At this speed, my mother, how long will it take to get there!" Dajuan looked at the speed of 20 yards and couldn't help complaining.

"It's hard to say, it's been at least a month." Bai Yaoyao also frowned. She thought it would be slow, but she didn't expect it to be so slow.

"Then can we go by ourselves? It's too tedious." Monkey said suddenly without lowering his voice at all.

Several young soldiers on the weapons truck next to him immediately looked over and stared at Bai Yaoyao with wide eyes.

Bai Yaoyao glared at the monkey helplessly.

Said: "No, shut up."

The few little soldiers turned their heads back with peace of mind.

Now the team is very short of crystal cores, to be precise, they are short of high-level crystal cores. Currently, their own space system and Lulu's thunder system have been upgraded to level four.

The others haven't shown up yet, mainly because there are very few level 4 zombies. It's too troublesome to fight them all by yourself. It's best to exchange them directly with points and bases.

Although one day in the future, there will be as many level four zombies as dogs, the sooner you upgrade, the better. The gold content is different.

Bai Yaoyao leaned on the passenger seat and wanted to grab his hand out of boredom. It had been almost a day since he walked, but he still hadn't made a move. It was completely different from the thrilling great migration that he had imagined.

In addition to the noise they made when they set out in the morning, they attracted a small group of zombies. Just as they were about to call the brothers in, they were shot down by officials with machine guns.

In keeping with the dark night style, he didn't rush to pick up the crystal core. After leaving the city, there were only a few zombies here and there most of the time.