c 93,94

Pinellia novel

Chapter 93 Register Team

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 92 New Home

Next chapter: Chapter 94: Fighting for Acting Skills

Chapter 93: The registration team

may have come into the base. Everyone was relaxed a lot. They ate a meal for more than four hours and sang happily.

Bai Yaoyao saw that everyone's tense expressions had relaxed a lot, and she gradually felt relieved.

The apocalypse is quite cruel, and you have to be on guard all the time. You face all kinds of killings every day. After a long time, it is still very difficult psychologically. It is so fun to relax like this once in a while.

Everyone is also sensible and drinks juice, carbonated drinks or pineapple beer.

I didn’t dare to touch alcohol. When I first arrived, the fat guy who loved to take a few sips had to hold back. No one dared to risk their lives.

After eating and drinking, everyone returned to their houses.

Bai Yaoyao arranged a duty schedule for the beasts, one person for one day, and vigil at night.

Beasts on duty can get half a cup of spring water and the right to rest the next day.

Thinking that guarding the house is a dog’s specialty, dogs were not excluded.

Gouzi, Xiao Wai, Da Meow, Monkey King, Xuan Qi, Little Rabbit, and Mutated Sweet Potato.

Just right, one person and one day a week.

The Fruit of Power has just arrived, and its loyalty needs to be considered, so it is not arranged to come in.

After Bai Yaoyao held a meeting with everyone, everyone said they would work hard. Only the Power Fruit cried, regretting that he was not selected.

Bai Yaoyao ignored Xiao Bailian's cries, let the dog out, and went directly back to the house to practice.

...

In the second half of the night, Bai Yaoyao vaguely heard a burst of heart-wrenching cries from a woman outside. She didn't want to meddle in other people's business, so she didn't pay attention. After a while, the cries disappeared. .

While practicing, Bai Yaoyao clearly felt that there was a bunch of energy in his body. After absorbing it bit by bit, he found that his strength had doubled, which must be the effect of the power fruit.

So, Bai Yaoyao came out of the cabin excitedly, found the little rabbit, and made it grow bigger. Only when it weighed about 400 kilograms did she let it stop.

Bai Yaoyao hugged the big rabbit with his arms, lifted it above his head easily, and ran a few steps with it, so easy, so easy!

The little rabbit was scared to death. The female bully didn't sleep in the middle of the night. She came over and hugged her and lifted her up high. She didn't want to fall to death.

I was so scared that I wanted to pee, but considering that I was on top of the female bully's head, if I dared to pee now, I would definitely not survive tomorrow.

So... I held it back with all my strength, woo woo woo.

After Bai Yaoyao finished the experiment, she felt extremely happy. She threw a few carrots to the little rabbit and poured half a cup of spring water into the power fruit.