c 99,100

Pinellia novel

Chapter 99 Exchange Crystal Core

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 98 Museum

Next chapter: Chapter 100 Li’s Strange Beast Barbeque Restaurant

Chapter 99: Redeeming Crystal Cores

Because the museum is relatively large, I found that it took more time to walk through it than to kill zombies.

Tsk tsk.

After everything was done and the sun went down, we quickly set off back to the base.

It was too cold at night, probably 40 to 50 degrees below zero. Even though everyone was fully equipped inside and outside the house, they still couldn't stop the cold air from getting in through the gaps in their clothes.

"Let's go back home!" Bai Yaoyao shouted and waved her little hand, quite a bit of a middle-class character. I also felt a little embarrassed. I blushed and silently put down my hand.

"Sister Yao, I suddenly remembered something." Monkey ran over and said coquettishly.

"What's wrong?" Bai Yaoyao asked, wondering what the monkey had in mind.

"When we came here, we passed by a courier distribution center. It's a big thief. Let's go collect all the couriers and go back and play with opening blind boxes!"

Bai Yaoyao was stunned for a moment, thought about it, and thought it was feasible. There is really no one there at the moment. When I think about going to express delivery stations to collect supplies, they are mainly concentrated in various supermarkets.

"Okay, let's stop by and take a look." Bai Yaoyao agreed.

The monkey became playful and said, "Let's go back and choose a courier each to see who is lucky!"

"I've never lost if I compete with luck!" Peppa raised her hand and said.

Bai Yaoyao didn't dare to say anything...

When

he passed by the express station when he came back, Bai Yaoyao checked and found that there were about twenty or thirty zombies, as well as a few mutant dogs, so he wouldn't waste too much time. , and took the brothers on board.

I thought that there wouldn't be many express deliveries, just a few rooms, but I didn't expect that this express distribution center is also a main station and directly houses several large warehouses.

The shelves originally ordered from 1988 had already been used up, and it was just right. The express stations were full of these warehouse-style shelves, so Bai Yaoyao took them all away.

Looking at the large empty shelves, Bai Yaoyao felt itchy in her heart, wishing she could go back to the space now to clean out and put away all the things that were not neatly arranged.

Typical obsessive-compulsive disorder patient.

After collecting them, everyone didn't waste any more time. They increased the speed and tried to return to the base before dark.

There are a lot of people queuing up to enter the base at this point, and there are also queuing up at the superpower channel. Bai Yaoyao didn't want to do anything special and just waited in line at the back.

It happened that the patrol team of Liu Liang, the little soldier who took An Ye to rent a house yesterday, was on duty at the door today. When they saw Bai Yaoyao and others, they greeted them enthusiastically.