c 21,22

Pinellia novel

Chapter 21 Level 2 Zombies

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 20 The Crooked Neck Tree

Next chapter: Chapter 22 Dark Shadow

Chapter 21 The second-level zombie

Bai Yaoyao said to the crooked neck tree: "How about I give you a name? We will be good partners from now on. You also have an older brother named Gouzi. I will introduce him to you tomorrow."

The willow tree grew. Yang Liuzhi agreed, shaking its leaves expectantly.

Bai Yaoyao thought about it for a long time. The name of the dog was too hasty. This time he had to think of a more advanced name.

"I said, if you like it, just shake the leaves."

"Shashasha!"

"Small tree?"

"Shasha!"

"Little willow?"

"Shasha!"

"Little Green?"

"Shashasha!"

Bai Yaoyao Gradually losing patience: "Then call me Xiao Wai, that's it, I'm in a hurry to go home and sleep!"

Xiao Wai wanted to protest again, but Bai Yaoyao had already left the space and was unwilling to pay attention to his silent words. shout.

never mind. It sounds better than that brother who calls me Gouzi.

Accepting the name Xiaowai, he obediently took root next to the spring and slowly digested the energy in his body.

...

Bai Yaoyao drove back in a good mood and took Xiao Wai away. Although Xiao Wai may not have the opportunities and strength of the previous life, no matter what, human beings are missing one A powerful opponent.

"What a beautiful spring day, it's better to have a dream, where the grass smells sweet~"

Bai Yaoyao hummed and drove the car all the way, occasionally bumping into zombies, but she didn't feel bored at all.

Just halfway through the journey, Bai Yaoyao realized something was wrong and hurriedly stopped. For safety reasons, he got out of the car and put it into the space.

Bai Yaoyao had been mentally exploring the road ahead and found a strong energy wave ahead.

Suddenly I felt a stabbing pain in my head. This was a mental zombie, at least a level one, or directly level two!

Bai Yaoyao felt that many things in this life were different from what he remembered. Special type zombies would not appear until at least half a year later, but this was only the first day of the apocalypse. Not only the enhanced type, but also the special type appeared.

Fortunately, the space power was upgraded and he could teleport over short distances. After being attacked, Bai Yaoyao quickly moved towards the spiritual zombies.

But the mental zombie...

actually ran away!

Is this kind of elementary zombie still conscious? How funny!

Even though he knew it might be a trap, Bai Yaoyao still chased after him. He felt really itchy not knowing what was going on.

After chasing him to a clothing factory, he saw the zero-level zombies surrounding him from all directions and the mental zombies leaning against the wall at the door of the clothing factory. Bai Yaoyao wanted to put a bomb and escape back to space.