c 105,106

Pinellia novel

Chapter 105 The bad old man belched his fart

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 104 He still has to be a great sage

Next chapter: Chapter 106 Dark and dirty

Chapter 105: The bad old man belched

the fat brother after thinking for a moment and said: "We can also kill Li Gaofeng. The Li family is in D City. There are people from both the military and the government. They rely on the official power. I miss him." I guess you'll have to wait."

Lulu also nodded and said, "I can tell you that the whole Li family is not a good thing."

Bai Yaoyao wanted to agree, but she still held back and wanted to give it. The officials wanted to save some face and kill the two leaders first.

So he said to Ah-Dai: "Then I'll go to Li's house, and you go to the detention point? Who of us will finish first, and who will go back first, no need to wait."

Ah-Dai replied directly: "No problem."

As soon as he finished speaking, he turned into an afterimage and left. Well, you won’t grow taller if you sleep late. Finish your work early and come back to sleep! Practice again tomorrow morning.

"I'm leaving too. You go to practice first. The Great Sage should worry about this little brat." Bai Yaoyao left after saying that.

...

The location of the Li family is easy to find. It is right next to the "Forbidden City". There is also "Li Mansion" on the door plate, inlaid with gold.

Bai Yaoyao climbed over the wall neatly, and after a little bit of mental detection, he could clearly feel a strong energy fluctuation in the backyard. It should be the man next to the little old man during the day.

So he restrained his breath and walked quickly to the backyard without making any sound under his feet.

I didn't expect that the Li family actually had a patrol team. Do you really think of yourself as a person? Or do you feel guilty for doing too much? Bai Yaoyao didn't take any action and went directly to the space to escape.

After all the patrols had passed by, they ducked out of the space.

After many days of practice, Bai Yaoyao realized that teleporting across the wall was no longer a problem. She even had a lot of bangs on her head...

She found the master bedroom of the little old man in the Li family and teleported directly to his bedside. See, this little old man is holding a girl in his arms? This age gap...the love between grandfather and grandson?

Bai Yaoyao felt that it was a bit irritating, so she didn't waste any time and faced the bad old man directly, turning the mental pressure to the maximum.

The little old man's eyes widened instantly. When he saw Bai Yaoyao, Bai Yaoyao smiled slightly: "Hello, what a coincidence, we meet again."

Bai Yaoyao greeted the little old man and sent him to the west. .

The little old man from the Li family didn't even have time to call anyone, so he just burped quietly!

Bai Yaoyao originally wanted to kill the woman next to him, so that she wouldn't wake up too early, but then she thought it would be interesting to sleep next to a dead person.

If you don't learn well at a young age, I'll teach you a lesson today.

He took out the sleeping potion and injected half of it into her, which was enough for her to sleep until tomorrow morning.