c 53,54

Pinellia novel

Chapter 53 New Partner

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 52 Fierce Battle

Next chapter: Chapter 54 Bai Yaoyao easily fights against the Wolf King alone

Chapter 53: The new companion,

Little Monkey, dug out the beast core with a knife. He glanced at everyone quietly, and it seemed that no one was paying attention to him. Just when he was about to do something, he suddenly felt a murderous aura coming from behind.

Looking back, the female overlord who slashed the mutated python was looking at her with a half-smile, and looked at her several times from top to bottom.

The little monkey's whole body was excited, and he immediately offered the beast core with both hands. Seeing that the beast core was covered with blood, he took the beast core back and rubbed it on himself. After cleaning it, he handed it to Bai Yaoyao.

Bai Yaoyao looked at the little monkey's movements and was really dumbfounded. I thought I was going to beat him up, but I didn't expect this little monkey to be so winking. That was just right, it would save trouble.

After the mutant beast reaches the third level, it will condense the beast core. If you want to upgrade, you also need the beast core. The mutant python's beast core is the fourth level. Both the dog and the cat need to use it, so it is impossible to let go.

Plus, we were so tired to fight snakes, you ended up snatching someone’s head, and you just wanted to take away the beast’s core, what a dream!

Seeing the polite smile on the little monkey's face, Bai Yaoyao sighed, forget it, don't argue with a beast.

"Sister Yaoyao, what is this?" Xiaoliu asked, pointing to the beast core in Bai Yaoyao's hand.

"Zombies have crystal cores, and mutated beasts also have beast cores. Gouzi and the others are all pointing to this thing to upgrade." Bai Yaoyao explained.

Xiao Liu said: "Hey, it's okay, it's not like killing this thing in vain."

"Can the mutated python be eaten?" Coco asked.

Bai Yaoyao took the mutated python and its beast core into the space and said, "If you can eat it, why can't you eat it? With so much meat, eating it every day is enough for two or three months."

"Sister Yao, Xiaowai How's it going?"

Bai Yaoyao released Xiao Wai, and the whole tree lost its energy. The willow branches were drooping, the willow leaves were also a little yellow, and there was a bald patch on the top of the head.

"Didn't you drink the spring water?" Bai Yaoyao asked distressedly when he saw Xiao Wai's current appearance.

"Swish, swish, swish, swish!"

(I didn't drink it, you have to use it at night!)

Bai Yaoyao probably understood what Xiao Wai meant, sighed, took out the spring water, and poured it on Xiao Wai.

The moment the water from the Xiaowai Spring was absorbed, the whole tree felt as if it had been pumped up, and it instantly became stunned.

The willow leaves swayed in the wind and became cheerful. They leaned against Bai Yaoyao intimately. Bai Yaoyao frowned and coughed quietly and escaped.

After Xiaowai regained his energy, everyone felt relieved.

When Bai Yaoyao saw that the little monkey wasn't leaving, she thought it was interesting, and as a favor, she threw another bunch of bananas to it.