c 29,30

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 29 Official rescue arrives

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 28 It’s a waste of time

Next chapter: Chapter 30 Captain Meng Qilin

Chapter 29 Official Rescue Arrives

"Next, I will announce the rescue mission assignment.

One group, the Chengdong Museum, will bring back as many key cultural relics as possible and assign you a space superpower. Be sure to protect his safety.

Group 2, Chengxi Food Reserve.

Group 3, the official family home.

Group 4, Zhenglin Villa on Ruikang Road, needs to rescue Professor Lin Zhengying and his family, and must ensure the safety of Professor Lin Zhengying.

Groups 5, 6 and others I will lead the special operations team to the university town of H city.

The university town is densely populated and is the hardest-hit area. After the other teams completed their tasks, they all took the time to come over and provide support."

"Yes, received!"

Meng Qilin awakened his power. , is responsible for the rescue mission in H City. Because the affected area is large, large-scale rescue is impractical. We can only prioritize the rescue of key groups according to organizational requirements.

Looking at the damage in the streets and the endless zombies, I felt extremely anxious. City H already has a large population, but some riots also occurred in the military, so it took a few days to stabilize the situation.

I still don’t know what the situation is. Looking at the dark night, I feel as anxious as a cat scratching my head, and I can’t wait to launch a rescue operation now.

...

"Our home is still comfortable! It's so cool to have air conditioning at this time!" Monkey flopped down on the sofa and didn't want to get up again.

The weather is getting hotter and hotter now. The highest temperature during the day has almost reached 50℃. The smell of zombies itself is unpleasant. In addition, as the weather has been hot in the past two days, the putrid smell has become more obvious and it is very unbearable.

"I'm so happy. At this time, I can still have iced watermelon to eat." Dui moved a small stool and sat at the table obediently, and lost a small tooth in a few bites.

"Starting tomorrow, I won't go out anymore. I will practice my powers at home. There are still three or four days of high temperatures. We will go out again when the weather gets cooler." Bai Yaoyao thought for a moment and said.

Everyone has been working very hard these past few days. They have been killing zombies until late at night every day. They have accumulated a lot of crystal cores and have no time to absorb them. They just use this time to practice and practice to see if they can level up.

Because Bai Yaoyao had space to enter, all three types of abilities had been upgraded to level three. Duan's dark type, Lulu's thunder type, and Fat Brother and Shitou's earth type had also been upgraded to level three.

The team had no shortage of high-end combat power, so Bai Yaoyao gave priority to all the crystal cores to those who had not yet reached level three.

"It's cool, let's go back to the house and sleep!"