c 11,12

Pinellia novel

Chapter 11 Dark Night Team

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 10: Changing careers

Next chapter: Chapter 12 It’s raining

Chapter 11 Dark Night Team

Bai Yaoyao invited everyone to come into the room to talk.

Page took everyone to visit the specially decorated large conference room and the long table, which looked very impressive.

Everyone found a seat and sat down, leaving the main seat to Bai Yaoyao.

"Boss? What's going on? Nearly 2 billion strategic materials?" The big roll was completed as soon as possible. Like a primary school student, he raised his hand obediently and asked.

"Aren't we going to fight ghosts, right? Then we shouldn't set up our base camp in H City?" Xiaomi said his guess.

The matter between Sato Shinichi and Yasukuni's sacred toilet is obviously the handiwork of Sister Yao. I don't know what the situation is and why I keep getting involved with Country R recently.

"Yes, boss, why did you suddenly call everyone back? My mission hasn't been completed yet." Xiao Liu also asked.

"Don't make any noise, Ting Yao said." The fat brother squinted his little eyes and held a pancake fruit in his hand. Ever since Ting Yao said that the end of the world was coming, he simply stopped losing weight. After all, many delicious foods will no longer be available. Can't eat anymore.

Bai Yaoyao took a deep breath and said, "From today on, no one can leave this house anymore. Can everyone do it?"

"What about the task?"

Bai Yaoyao replied, "I won't do it. "

Except for Fat Brother, everyone took a deep breath. Master told them when he was here that they don't have to accept tasks, but they must be completed. Sister Yao doesn't even care about this anymore. It seems that something big has happened.

"I'm fine!"

"Me too."

"I can do that too."

"Woof woof woof!"

...

Bai Yaoyao looked at everyone seriously. It was a matter of great importance. If anyone wanted to go out, he would have to go out today. Say nothing.

The organization has a rule that once you want to start a family, you must automatically withdraw from the organization, so the twelve people and one dog sitting here today, including myself, are all single without exception, and none of them have families, so it doesn't matter. care.

They are the most important and closest people to each other.

"What I say next may be unbelievable, but it is all true. In

about a month or two, the end of the world is coming. When extremely hot weather occurs, 60% of human beings will become At the same time, many animals and plants will also mutate.

Some of the remaining people who are alive will awaken their superpowers after being comatose. They are called superpowers and are the main force of mankind's resistance to zombies.

That's it. Does anyone have any questions?"

Bai Yaoyao said briefly.

The entire conference room was silent, and no one wanted to believe that this was true, but Sister Yao's actions during this period and her serious attitude just now showed that she was not joking.