c 9,10

Pinellia novel

Chapter 9 There is a change

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 8 Sister Yao kills again

Next chapter: Chapter 10: Changing careers

Chapter 9 Changes occurred

When Bai Yaoyao opened 1988, she first informed the store owner of the warehouse about the location of the warehouse, and then purchased 50,000 barrels of Baixiang brand braised beef noodles.

I had already stocked up on other fast food products in Country R, ​​and bought a lot of them, so I didn’t stock up in large quantities anymore. I just bought some more of the flavors that I and my brothers loved.

As for clothes, we looked for styles similar to combat uniforms, and customized 10,000 sets of each size.

Daily clothes are also divided into categories, from baby clothes to jackets for the elderly, and I have saved some. Most of them are sportswear, and some are casual.

There were also 10,000 sets each of sun protection clothing, cold-proof clothing, raincoats, and rain boots.

Then return to the software homepage and start looking at recommendations.

chocolate? purchase!

High-end tobacco and alcohol? Buying

baby diapers? purchase!

Sea buckthorn puree? purchase!

Baseball bat? purchase!

Various papers, pens, notebooks? purchase!

Big speakers? purchase!

Various Chinese herbal medicines? purchase!

...

Bai Yaoyao checked for all kinds of leaks and filled in the gaps. As long as there was something that might be useful, he bought everything that was good.

I was so happy when I had unlimited consumption, so much so that everyone who signed for express delivery these days was dumbfounded. I wonder what Sister Yao wants to do?

(|| Д)

It won’t be over in the future, or what?

Paige quickly transferred all the money she had to Bai Yaoyao, for fear of delaying Sister Yaoyao's important event.

Bai Yaoyao saw that the balance on the card was getting smaller and smaller, and she became more and more relieved. Yesterday, she found out that she had a surplus, so she transferred 1 billion Chinese dollars to Fat Brother and asked him to turn them into bombs. This thing is so good Made it.

Coupled with the mechanism of using your own space ability 200 meters away, if this is used when zombies are attacking the city, the picture will be so beautiful.

Bai Yaoyao didn't stop spending money like crazy until she had 1 million left in her card.

Spending money is simply too tiring!

Bai Yaoyao was lying on the big bed in the space, comfortably covered with a quilt, just about to take a nap.

The phone rang.

[UBS] At 23:55 on October 26, distinguished VIP customer, hello, your card number ending in 0699 has an income of 120000000.00 yuan and a balance of 1201000000 yuan. Be careful when sending money and beware of scams.