c 75,76

Pinellia novel

Chapter 75 Before leaving

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 74 Play a big game

Next chapter: Chapter 76 Team

Chapter 75 Before leaving,

after last night’s carnival and a collective sleep, the fatigue from the past few days seemed to be wiped away.

The sunshine for many days was as blazing as fire. After two consecutive heavy rains, the steaming heat was finally doused.

"It's cool today."

"Has summer passed? Sister Yao, will it still be hot?"

Bai Yaoyao had already forgotten everything. Except for important things, her memory of the two years before the end of the world was already very faint.

"I forgot too, but it's not worth being happy about. The last days are either extremely hot or extremely cold. There is no normal weather." Bai Yaoyao replied.

"Okay, I think too much." Monkey hugged the Great Sage and was stroking his hair. Apart from Bai Yaoyao, the Great Sage's favorite thing was the monkey.

One is because the monkey was the first to speak for him, and the other is that he can’t explain why, but he is very friendly, as if he is the same kind.

Last night, Bai Yaoyao asked the Great Sage to cook a few dishes, which immediately amazed everyone. Bai Yaoyao simply ended the Great Sage's studies ahead of schedule.

With this little cooking skill, I could open a restaurant before the end of the world, but now it's just a daily meal, which is completely enough.

He asked the Great Sage to give his master two boxes of moon cakes, a box of instant noodles, ten packs of chocolates and ten energy bars.

The Great Sage himself also produced a bunch of bananas. These supplies are definitely a big deal now, especially since they are about to move. Not only are these supplies easy to carry, they can also save lives at critical moments.

Chef Li himself was very satisfied, but he didn't say anything about it. He secretly hid part of the things Bai Yaoyao gave him in his luggage, and the rest was revealed in front of everyone.

...

Just as Bai Yaoyao was about to lead the team out, Meng Qilin sent someone over, saying that they would have a meeting together to discuss the specific matters of moving to D City. Bai Yaoyao took the people there directly.

Gouzi didn't want to go back to space, so he followed him. Looking at Gouzi's wise and powerful appearance now, he can't imagine how stupid he was when he was drunk yesterday.

After arriving, I found that in addition to the private team of superpowers, there were also official superpowers.

Xie Shannan smiled and nodded and said hello.

"Hello, Brother Dog! Do you remember me?" The boy who gave Bai Yaoyao dog food last time saw the dog and ran over excitedly.

Gouzi nodded in a very elegant manner and patted his little fanboy, pretending that Bai Yaoyao could hardly stand it any longer.

Everyone was talking loudly at first, but when An Ye arrived, the place was obviously quiet for a few seconds, and the people in front of An Ye involuntarily stepped aside.

Bai Yaoyao smiled slightly and said thank you.

Meng Qilin was envious. This aura was incomparable, so he quickly took advantage of this opportunity to clear his throat and said: "Well, everyone is here, let me say a few words.