c 17,18

Pinellia novel

Chapter 17 I’m not here to save people.

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 16 Moving forward

Next chapter: Chapter 18 Mutated Dog

Chapter 17 Aren’t you here to save people?

Bai Yaoyao directly led everyone to start bombing the street. From going out at around six o’clock in the morning, to now at around eleven o’clock, he had collected 216 light crystals, and even more zombies. Killed countless people.

"Sister Yao, there is a warehouse supermarket ahead!" Coco said excitedly, holding the zombie's head in one hand and the zombie's body in the other.

"Let's go, let's buy it for zero yuan!" Xiaomi rubbed his hands.

"Okay, let's go take a look." Although Bai Yaoyao didn't want to rob ordinary people's living resources, it was still necessary to collect a batch of non-essential supplies in the past.

"Be careful, there is someone at the second floor window." Fatty reminded me.

Bai Yaoyao saw it from far away. When many people saw this situation when they got up in the morning, they came out desperately to find some supplies, and then hurried home to wait for rescue. Therefore, Bai Yaoyao would not choose to take action when meeting ordinary people.

After letting go of his mental power, Bai Yaoyao clearly sensed the evil intentions of the group of people on the second floor, and they actually still had guns in their hands.

After reminding everyone, the people on the second floor suddenly opened the window and said: "Who are you! Don't go any further, this place is occupied by us!"

After that, he took a gun and shot in the open space in front of the door.

"Damn it, this kid is crazy, sister Yao, why don't you fuck him!" Monkey couldn't stand being provoked, so he immediately got angry.

Just as Bai Yaoyao was about to speak, another cry came from the second floor: "Help! Someone come quickly!"

"Shut up, you bitches! Try saying something again! Didn't you feel good enough just now?"

"Downstairs. Is there anyone here? Help us!"

The person who had just fired grabbed the woman who was speaking and pushed her out of the window, hitting her hard in front of the supermarket door. Her head even hit the steps in front of the door, and blood flowed out instantly. You don't need to get close to know that this woman will not survive. The key point is that the woman has no clothes on her body.

"Ouch, this person has such a bad temper." Lulu said in a gentle and cold voice, and at the same time touched the knife in her hand. Bai Yaoyao knew that this was a prelude for Lulu to run away violently.

Lulu was rescued from the red light district by Master. Lulu's mother was still alive at that time. Logically speaking, the organization would not accept such children with living relatives, but...

After hearing this rule, Lulu's mother came directly from upstairs. I jumped down just so that Master could take Lulu away. I didn't want my daughter to grow up in this unbearable environment.

The scene where the man just pushed the woman downstairs should have reminded Lulu of some bad memories.

"Kill them and rob the supermarket." Bai Yaoyao made the decision immediately.