c 71,72

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 71 Confronting poisonous zombies

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 70 Sister Yao cooks

Next chapter: Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Makes a Meritorious Service

Chapter 71 Facing the Poison-type Zombie

Bai Yaoyao finished the entire chicken wing without changing his expression. The others tried to taste it with hesitation, as if, it was really okay?

"Tell me, who made it." Lulu took the first bite and knew that it couldn't have been made by Bai Yaoyao. Although it wasn't very delicious, at least the seasonings were right.

Just Bai Yaoyao, can you tell the difference between oyster sauce and soy sauce?

"I did it!" Bai Yaoyao said harshly.

The fat brother said with a smile: "I don't believe it either, I would rather believe that the Great Sage did it."

The monkey nodded: "It should be so, the Great Sage can barbecue, so it should be no problem."

"Wow, the Great Sage is really powerful. "Page praised.

Bai Yaoyao was helpless, forget it, it's hard to pretend, so she just shut up and said nothing. Two plates of food were naturally not enough for everyone. Since the Great Sage knew how to cook, there was no need to worry about cooking.

Seven or eight dishes were brought out directly, accompanied by a bucket of rice and ten large white steamed buns. Everyone's mouths were filled with oil.

People with superpowers usually have larger appetites. After all, they require a lot of energy and are consumed quickly.

After eating, everyone rested for a while to eat.

Bai Yaoyao threw out some poison masks and protective clothing and said, "Come on, put them on, let's go back to that mall and kill that poison zombie."

"Okay, there must be four of that zombie. Is it level?" The fat brother got the protective clothing and gestured to himself, not knowing whether his body could fit into it.

"There must be Level 4, so is this Level 4 crystal core waving to us?" Monkey said.

Xiaomi pinched her waist and said with a smile: "Haha, my light power has finally reached level three, and I can purify a unit's negative status."

Bai Yaoyao glanced at Xiaomi, guessing that this guy had stayed up late to study again. Time was so tiring that I couldn't hold it back last night and had a solid sleep. Xiaomi was still practicing.

So he also praised: "Xiaomi can do it, it's fast enough, and with your third-level light power, this trip is stable."

"What's stable? Captain Bai, are you going out?" Xie Shannan As soon as I came here, I heard the news that An Ye was going out again.

Are these all iron men? They didn't rest after coming back yesterday, and they have to continue again today, so they couldn't help but ask.

Bai Yaoyao saw Xie Shannan coming over, carrying a chicken and a duck in his left and right hands respectively...

The cool and beautiful young man's demeanor was instantly reduced by 50%.

"Yes, everyone can't sit still. We met a level 4 zombie before, but we didn't have enough strength at that time so we didn't dare to fight against it, so now we want to take it away." Bai Yaoyao explained.