c 51,52

Pinellia novel

Chapter 51 Little Monkey

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 50 Meat Beating

Next chapter: Chapter 52 Fierce Battle

Chapter 51

Although the little monkey and the big meow were unwilling, they still obeyed and returned to Bai Yaoyao.

Gouzi couldn't stand it anymore. He whined unwillingly, but Bai Yaoyao grabbed Destiny's throat and stopped.

Bai Yaoyao took out big bones and small dried fish, and asked the two beasts to watch obediently.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a monkey looking secretly at this side. He felt that there was no harm in it and it was probably just curiosity, so Bai Yaoyao didn't pay attention.

A thunderbolt came down from Lulu, and the rabbit directly transformed into a fried rabbit. It was rolled into a big roll and added to the fire. The smell of meat came, and Bai Yaoyao wanted to rush up and sprinkle salt and cumin.

On the other side, Dumb and Xiaomi cooperated together. Because both of them had speed powers, the mutant rabbit couldn't keep up with the two of them, so they only got beaten, and the winner was determined soon.

Because I wanted to eat meat, I was relatively reserved and tried to keep the mutated rabbit's body intact.

Another one was snatched away by Fat Brother and Shitou. Although the two focused on defense, they also had no shortage of attack methods.

After Fat Brother's gold-type ability reaches level three, he can release three Golden Cone Swords in a row. Coupled with the fact that a wall of earth was built at every turn, the mutant rabbit was left dizzy.

The stone's fighting method is even simpler. The skin hardens and opens up. If you hit me, I won't feel any pain. If I hit you, you will feel pain! Hey, are you angry or not? I will punch you with my fist at close range and hit you with clods of dirt from a distance.

The three groups ended the battle in about the same time, and Bai Yaoyao directly took the mutated rabbit back into space. Compared with the rabbit I met at the entrance of the zoo, these three rabbits can be called giants, each weighing at least 200 pounds.

The fighting men drank water, calmed down for a few minutes, and continued walking in together. In front of the Rabbit Garden was the Monkey Mountain, and the monkeys' cries could be heard some distance away.

"Well... monkeys don't taste good, please let my brothers go!" said the monkey, giving everyone a hand.

"Well, if you don't want to eat, let's go straight back." Bai Yaoyao replied.

The monkey's origin is different from everyone else's. It is a bit fantasy. It was picked up by the master from the mountains. Rather than being picked up, it is better to say that it was sent here.

When Master went into the mountains for business, he was blocked by a macaque. He actually held a baby in his arms. When the monkey saw Master, he put the baby on the ground and did not leave until Master picked him up.

However, he didn't go very far and kept following behind. He watched the master finish his work and carry the child down the mountain before running back to the mountain.

The master felt that the baby's survival was entirely due to the macaque, so he named the baby monkey.

Everyone knew this story, so they didn’t say much. As long as the monkeys don't take the initiative to block the road and attack, no one will take action.