c 61,62

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 61 Respect for the Strong

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 60 Strength

Next chapter: Chapter 62 Something happened

Chapter 61 Respect for the Strong

Lulu and Paige happen to be in the same tent, so let them stink each other.

Bai Yaoyao ducked into the space, told Xiao Wai and Da Miao about their vigil, and let them out.

After thinking for a while, he went out and told him that there was no need to take action unless there were special circumstances, just let the people next to him take action.

Then I saw that the Great Sage was still grilling meat? ! I originally brought a small portion of mutated python meat to Master Li yesterday, but about two-thirds of it was left, and now almost all of it was roasted.

Looking at the neatly arranged plates on the floor with the neatly arranged barbecued meats on them, Bai Yaoyao suddenly felt that it was right to bring the Great Sage back.

"I didn't ask you to absorb the beast core, so why did you start working again?" Bai Yaoyao asked.

The Great Sage stretched out his hand to make a sign of 4, and howled excitedly.

Only then did Bai Yaoyao realize that the Great Sage was already at the fourth level. Sure enough, the only one who couldn't live up to expectations was Gouzi! After swallowing a level four beast core, he burped and farted, which was useless!

Bai Yaoyao called Gouzi over again and scolded him. Gouzi was confused. I didn't go to the medicine field to pee today. Why am I getting scolded again? Why is the owner so irritable recently!

The Great Sage scratched his head in confusion. Bai Yaoyao rewarded the Great Sage with a bunch of fruits and let him rest.

After placing the roasted meat on the shelf, Bai Yaoyao, a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder patient, finally felt comfortable looking at the two full layers.

After looking at Xuan Qi who was still sleeping and showing no intention of moving away, he went back to the cabin to rest.

Bai Yaoyao also left some mental energy outside, and there were almost no difficult zombies to deal with. Occasionally, a second-level zombie appeared, but it was also eliminated by the official third-level superpower.

After taking a nap, I looked at the time and saw that only three or four hours had passed.

Bai Yaoyao found that this space seemed to be getting stronger and stronger. Resting in the space, both mental and physical strength recovered quickly.

So I didn’t want to lie down in bed anymore, so I just got up.

There are still a bunch of medicinal materials outside that have not been collected.

Bai Yaoyao rolled up her sleeves and trouser legs, picked up a basket, and started working.

The Great Sage saw Bai Yaoyao busy and ran over. After understanding how to collect it, he went to get a basket and started to help.

When Bai Yaoyao saw this, he was deeply relieved. At the same time, he glanced at the dog that was spinning in circles as he tried desperately to bite his tail...

What should I do? I really wanted to beat it...

Bai Yaoyao was stunned. The Great Sage had already collected a row of them. Bai Yaoyao looked at the scattered herbs in his basket and suddenly had an idea.