c 25,26

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 25 Ivory Tower

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 24 Melee

Next Chapter: Chapter 26 Gaining Fans

Chapter 25 Ivory Tower

saw the frustrated looks on their faces and said to everyone: "The main attack method of mental zombies is thought control. Just pay more attention in the future. It will be difficult to succeed if you are prepared."

"Okay, I got it, Sister Yao."

...

After everyone left, the black shadow reappeared.

Looking at the zombie with its head smashed to pieces, they stared at it for a long time, raised their hands, and wanted to recover. After hesitating for a moment, they gave up in disgust...

Everyone

found a relatively clean one. Small restaurant, solve the problem of lunch.

Dajuan and Monkey watched everyone happily eating the boiled mutton, and then looked at the mutated Inuji's barbecue on their plates, and couldn't help but shed "tears" of regret.

Why do I feel that Brother Gou's big bones and Xiao Wai's water are much stronger than my own...

After eating, everyone started to explore H University together. Bai Yaoyao felt several relatively strong energies inside in the morning. Where there are fluctuations, I plan to explore again.

After arriving at the school, we took people to the playground first, where the fluctuations were the strongest.

As soon as they reached the edge of the playground, they were discovered by zombies. The bicycles and trash cans nearby were smashed towards everyone with a strong wind.

"Everyone, be careful, it's a wind zombie!" Bai Yaoyao reminded.

Everyone quickly moved out of the way. Peppa Pig was now on the edge and it was too late to dodge. Shitou quickly stepped sideways and blocked Peppa Pig's front, instantly activating skin hardening.

Shitou felt that the earth element was not as effective as skin hardening at this stage, so he prioritized upgrading skin hardening yesterday.

He hit the trash can with his fist, and the strong momentum caused the stone to penetrate his entire arm.

"Damn, it hurts a little!" Shitou rarely complained.

"Brother Shitou, you are so handsome, Trash Can Superman." Xiaomi looked at Shitou's strange shape and did not forget to tease him even as he dodged.

"A'Dai, Xiaomi, Gouzi, let's charge forward, and the others will deal damage from a distance."

"

Roger!" "Woof woof!"

Three people and one dog sprinted forward quickly from four directions at the same time, and Lulu fired thunder from a long distance. At the same time, Chen Xuan also added a skill boost.

Xiao Wai used willow branches to control the zombies in advance. Although it was only for a short second, it was enough for everyone's configuration.

Bai Yaoyao aimed for the neck and stabbed the dagger directly into the zombie before it could react.

Dumb rushed over and released a dark mist with dark power. The zombies didn't even have a chance to react, so they were killed by a group of people.

It's still fun to fight in a team. The level 3 wind zombies were cut into pieces by five horses in just one encounter.