c 111,112

Pinellia novel

Chapter 111 Arrangement

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 110 Chen Jing and Idiot

Next chapter: Chapter 112 Old Lady

Chapter 111 Arrangement

Bai Yaoyao was stunned. Yesterday, you were a fool like that, it doesn't matter, I won't pester you, but why did you suddenly become like this today?

So he explained: "You misunderstood, no matter how much you eat, it's okay! I'm not short of food!

I mean, with your ability, it's easy to kill zombies. There is an official team recruiting people, so there is absolutely no problem for you to go. Maybe I can work as an official in the future and take care of our Dark Night Team."

Bai Yaoyao knew that Hanzi sometimes seemed to have problems with his understanding, so he tried to use more straightforward and brisk words.

It’s so difficult, but think about the magical little jade piece, forget it, it’s not a loss.

Hanzi was stunned for a moment and said: "I...but..."

Hanzi looked at Chen Jing next to him, and continued: "Can I unpack the express for you with her? I can only eat one meal a day." That's enough, just one meal in two days."

Lulu couldn't stand it anymore and couldn't help asking: "Lao Yao'er, where did you find such a fool..."

Bai Yaoyao shook her head helplessly. Shaking his head, he suddenly remembered and sat upright in an instant, something was wrong!

"When we were talking about unpacking the express, you were still in the room. How could you know what we were talking about when we were so far apart?" Bai Yaoyao looked at Hanzi and asked.

The fool scratched his head and replied: "I can hear you. I wanted to come out and ask you if I could do it too. You just said you had dinner and I forgot about it."

"It's almost 50 meters away. You can hear it!" the monkey exclaimed.

The fool asked back: "Can't you hear me?"

Everyone was speechless in the dark night. Who can hear this!

Bai Yaoyao was a little confused. She didn't know what was going on with this idiot. He was very powerful and fast. He could occasionally teleport and isolate himself from the detection of mental power. His hearing was also so awesome!

"What else can you do?" Fat Brother rarely opened his small eyes that were often squinted.

The idiot was instantly happy. He pulled out his chair, stood up and said, "I can also sing."

Then he cleared his throat and started singing: "Listen to me and thank you. Because of you, the four seasons are warm..."

Lu Lu was drinking white fungus porridge and sprayed it directly on the monkey. The monkey got angry and was about to curse, but when he saw it was Lulu, he immediately stopped eating. He couldn't afford to offend him.

You can't beat her, you can't scold her, forget it, good men don't fight with women! Men, be generous!

Bai Yaoyao couldn't help but stroke her forehead again, wondering what to do.

"You said I'm very strong, can I join your team? I'm never lazy at work!" Idiot doesn't know how to hide his words, he just says what he wants directly.