c 103,104

Pinellia novel

Chapter 103 Li Family

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 102 Fairy Meat

Next chapter: Chapter 104 He still has to be a great sage

Chapter 103 Li Family

Before Bai Yaoyao could wait for Xiaomi to come back with Wang Jingyu, he had to wait for the Li family first.

An old man in a Tang suit walked in the front, leaning on a cane, walking steadily, and his eyes were bright, and he began to look at Bai Yaoyao from a distance.

Bai Yaoyao glanced disdainfully and then looked away. I beat the little one, here comes the old one!

"Mr. Li is here! What happened here?"

"It's too cold, but there are melons to eat and the northwest wind to drink, so I don't want to go back!"

...

Bai Yao Yao finally found out from passers-by that this little old man who looked like an old scoundrel was the head of the Li family.

There was no energy fluctuation in the little old man's body, but the man next to him was not simple. He looked about two meters tall, and his clothes were filled with muscles.

It should be a fourth-level superpower, but I don't know how many levels it has.

The little old man came over and didn't even look at the big rice dumplings on the willow tree, as if he didn't know him, and asked directly: "You are Bai Yaoyao."

"What? You know I am, do you still want to make one for me?" Bai Yaoyao chuckled and said, looking at him as if he were a dead person.

Bai Yaoyao is too lazy to give in to such a scumbag. This old scoundrel will never see the sun tomorrow. I said, I will kill him at night.

The little old man was not furious. Instead, he said with a smile: "Young man, you will regret your actions today. Don't ruin a lifetime of happiness just for the sake of a quick talk."

Bai Yaoyao was stunned and turned around. He said to the brothers: "This guy is pretty good, how can he pretend better than me?"

The monkey said cooperatively: "I feel like I'm going to vomit if I'm pretending. What kind of beast are you, the little old man opposite, for doing such a wicked thing ?" Can you sleep at night?

You are selling children's meat. I want to ask you, do you want to eat it yourself? "

"Don't talk nonsense here, my Li family has always operated with integrity!" The little old man said loudly! , trying to suppress the monkey’s voice.

Bai Yaoyao directly threw a trumpet at the monkey.

The monkey understood instantly, turned on the speaker, pressed the recorder, and shouted loudly: "The fairy meat in Li's Barbecue Restaurant is the meat of children. Take a look at it if you pass by. Anyone with children must see it." Come on, don’t be kidnapped by the Li family!”

After finishing the adjustment, he hung the big speaker on Xiaowai’s branches and let the sentence play repeatedly.

Xiao Wai held up the speaker very powerfully. After playing it this time, he moved to the other side so that everyone could hear it.

.....

"Is this true? Fairy meat is the meat of children! I've even eaten it. 200 points. This is too disgusting for the Li family!"