c 56,57

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 65 Another zero-dollar purchase

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 64 Can I join Dark Night?

Next Chapter: Chapter 66 Return

Chapter 65: Another zero-yuan purchase.

Everyone finished eating without moving in a hurry, and rested for about two hours before setting off again.

Fortunately, we parked the cars far away for the first time. Except for one off-road vehicle whose tires were bitten by a mutant rat, everything else was fine.

However, there was also a spare tire on the car, so the monkey took care of it in five minutes without anyone else having to do anything.

...

After everyone has adjusted, get in the car and go back together.

Arriving at the entrance of the reserve warehouse again, Bai Yaoyao and Xie Shannan, the two spiritual power users, first carefully explored the specific situation around and inside, and after confirming that there were no special circumstances, they divided their work and began to clean up the zombies.

H City's strategic material reserve is extremely rich in types of resources. Strategic materials, as the name suggests, are material materials that play an important role in the national economy, people's livelihood and national defense.

Therefore, all energy and raw materials that are of great significance to the national economy, people's livelihood and national defense security can be classified into this category, such as gasoline, rubber, grain, etc.

Once such materials are lacking due to the outbreak of war, economic sanctions, trade barriers, environmental damage, or resource depletion, it is often difficult to quickly replenish them or find substitutes.

Xie Shannan only brought two second-level space power users and five large trucks this time, so it was impossible to take everything away.

I found an expert in advance and made a list, intending to collect the items according to the priority of the items on the list. The most important thing must be spare food.

After Bai Yaoyao and An Ye's people cleaned up all the zombies in the entire reserve, they went to wait at the door.

Not curious about what was inside, and not caring about what Xie Shannan would take away, he simply took out a few sofas and took his brothers to lie down and rest together.

"Sister Yao, I just saw that there are so many rooms in the basement. Why don't we get a share of the pie?" Monkey asked.

Xiaomi also said: "Yeah, if you give them another 20 big trucks, they won't be able to pull them all."

"What are you two so anxious about? When did you sister Yao ever do anything that made you suffer? Look at her old god. , I know this matter is gone." Lulu glanced at the two of them and said with disgust.

Bai Yaoyao said: "Don't worry, it depends on whether Meng Qilin and Xie Shannan are sensible."

Bai Yaoyao drank milk tea, ate potato chips, and curled up on the sofa. She didn't look like she was in the wild at the end of the world. More like being at home on the weekends.

"What do you mean, why don't I understand? How do you say you are sensible, and how do you say you are ignorant?" Xiaoliu wondered.

"You'll know in a minute, here, drink!" Bai Yaoyao looked at Xiaoliu and said, smiled, and handed Xiaoliu a bottle of drink.