c 95,96

Pinellia novel

Chapter 95 Going on a mission

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 94: Acting Skills

Next Chapter: Chapter 96 Volume

Chapter 95: Going on a mission

"Haha, Yaoyao has such a cheerful personality. Brother accepted the thermos cup and accepted it!

Let me introduce to everyone, this is the official sixth team that will go on a mission with you today, the sixth team None of the members in the team have superpowers and have limited combat capabilities. I hope

you will take more care of me. But don’t worry, my soldiers are not cowards. Even if their strength is limited, they will definitely do their best to cooperate with you!"

Wang Jingyu's tone suddenly changed ! I am a lot more frank and less glib.

Bai Yaoyao was suddenly satisfied. This has been so bad for a long time. He insists on doing something that has nothing to do with it, and he also shows off his acting skills. Who is more afraid of someone who is thick-skinned?

"Brother Yu, don't worry, sister, I'll do my best!" Bai Yaoyao nodded.

The corner of Wang Jingyu's mouth couldn't help but twitch, and suddenly he regretted getting too close, so... can't we just deal with him normally? Why did he feel that not only could he not take advantage, but he was also being taken in...

Bai Yaoyao looked at Wang Jingyu's expression. Gradually it was broken, and I laughed silently in my heart for a long time. After watching enough of the show, I took everyone away.

Seeing that there are cars provided by the official, I didn’t bother to pay for transportation. I shamelessly took everyone on board, saving when I can, it’s a shameful waste!

Although she didn't like Wang Jingyu's trickery, Bai Yaoyao was serious about her tasks and had to maintain basic professional ethics.

When they encountered zombies along the way, without Bai Yaoyao's instructions, everyone in An Ye rushed to get on them as if they had been given blood.

The official sixth team was stunned for a moment. No, why did the zombies who were locked up in the store open the door and kill them?

Just because someone yelled? No need to save abilities?

"Damn it, I've been fighting mutant beasts for so long, I haven't fought zombies for a long time, and I still miss it a little bit!" Monkey said pretendingly.

Lulu asked with a smile: "I miss you, right? Catch one and put it in your bed?"

"Hahaha, no need to!" The monkey waved his hand hurriedly.

Bai Yaoyao also wanted to fight zombies, but as the boss, when there were not enough zombies to fight, he couldn't fight with the others.

So I leaned back on the car seat leisurely, humming a little tune...

I don’t know how Zhou Tianwang is doing. I still want to continue to attend the concert after the apocalypse is over. I will definitely not kill anyone at his concert this time. Just listen to it the whole time. Such a good baby like Song...

It took more than an hour on the road to reach the destination.

Before entering the door of the by-product wholesale market, Bai Yaoyao felt several strong energies. Thinking of the two or three level four zombies in the mission description?