# 1

How you met

-

Nico, Percy, Jason, Leo and Frank just came back from a quest... well not really a quest but they had to save 5 demi-gods and it was exhausting. Everyone welcomed the new comers and welcomed them back too, of course. their ' quest ' ended up saving the 5 demi-gods for 6 days.

You were the newbie, a new demi-god who just entered camp 6 days ago. Your godly parent was Poseidon, they said you have a brother named Percy. A few years older than you but not too far and you knew he was part of the saving demi-gods thingy.

You were sitting on your bed, reading a book. You heard a bit noise outside but you didn't mind it. The noise got closer and closer to your cabin. You were a newbie, just to repeat again. So you pulled out your dagger.

The door suddenly flung open, It appeared to be a boy. Probably like your age, black hair, dark eyes and pale face. Holy Poseidon. This demi-god is cute you thought but shook it off.

You were ready to kill him with your dagger. He put his hands up in surrender, "Woah! Put your sword down, lady." You noticed he wore a skull wring and he smelled like the dead. So you had an idea who's son was it.

"son of Hades?" You guessed, before he could answer. His eyes scanned you, from head to bottom. He nodded and put his hands down. "daughter of Poseidon?"

"Obviously."

"What do you want?" You harshly ask the Son of Hades. "I-um, uh-I forgot." He scratched the back of his head and kept his head down. You roll your eyes at him. He remembered, "Where's your brother, Percy?"

You shoved your dagger at the back of the pocket of your jeans. "I'm new here. I have not met my Brother Percy, yet." You reply confidently but on the inside? You were scared, you knew he was a Son of Hades. You've never met a child of Hades but you knew Hades is the Lord of the dead and underworld.

Your eyes catches a guy, running towards the Poseidon cabin but this time, you didn't get your dagger.

"Nico! I have been looki-" He stopped his sentence once he saw you. Nico glances at you then at the guy.

"Well, turns out, Percy, Poseidon has a gift for you." Nico pats Percy's back.

"Oh gods. I have a sister?" He asks, sounding unbelieved. Nico nods, Percy smiled and gives you a tight hug. You didn't argue, it felt really good to have a half brother.

"I'm Percy Jackson." He introduces himself, "I'm Y/F/N." You smiled.

In the corner of your eye, Nico left the cabin. Without saying a word. You ran after him, you wanted to know his name and all. "Hey! Uh, Son of Hades!" He stopped walking. "Daughter of Poseidon?" He smiles a bit. "I'm Y/N. Y/F/N."

"I'm Nico, Nico di Angelo." It was awkward for you too because both of you were not breaking the silence but you had an idea to break the ice.

"Wanna hang out sometimes?" You grinned, He blushed a bit. "Yeah, Su-uh, Sure. Daughter of Poseidon."

A/N: yeah, i know... Nico isn't that creepy and quiet y'all knew.. so what? it's just an imagine :)