# 4

The Last Big Fight ( Part. 2 )

-

* a month later

You were still awake and it's like 3 in the morning. You were lying on the bed, with a broken heart. You literally regret dumping Nico di Angelo, your first and last boyfriend.

"Nico," You mutter under your breath. You were curled up like a ball in your bed, sobbing quietly. It brings back painful memories when you think about him. It feels like being stabbed a thousand times in the heart.

"Y/N?" Percy calls out. You wiped your tears away and sat up straight, Percy's hair was messy but you were surprised that he had red eyes too. "I can't stand seeing you cry," Percy wipes his tears away. He made his way to your bunk and takes a seat beside you.

"Both of you need to fix each other," Percy says as he wrapped his arms around you. Wrapping you tightly, just the way how Nico did it. you thought but you shrugged it off.

"I just can't, Y/N. I-I know how it feels. Annabeth and I have been in that situation, too. It took us about a month to recover and look where we are now." Percy says with a lopsided smile. You tried to force a smile, for the first time.

* the next day

"Piper, Jason, please just... no." Nico groans. "Oh c'mon, Nico! Try to get your ass out of your cabin." Jason says, pulling Nico out of his bed.

"I can't. I'm broken." He continues to sob again, quietly. Piper and Jason tried to comfort him as well, "There's only one person who can fix me."

Someone knocked on the door, "Percy, you can come in." Jason says. Nico's eyes went wide. You were there, standing beside your brother. Piper, Percy and Jason left you two, alone.

"Nico, I'm sorry." You apologized, he nods then opens his arms, wanting a hug. You ran to him and hugged him tightly. You haven't felt his di Angelo hug in like a month.

"I love you."