# 31

A/N: Oh Gods. We're actually #2 in Nico di Angelo imagines?!?!?! IM SCREAMING

Savior

-

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jason asks. You fake a smile, "Of course I am okay!"

Nico furrows his eyebrows, because you're not acting like yourself again. But he's not the only one who noticed...

He shrugs his shoulder. The seven looks at you, confused and concerned. "Y/N... you're wearing your jacket again." Annabeth says softly. You purse your lips.

These people know that you've been adopted by shits. They know that you're being abused and they know that you're not okay.

"Y/N... you need to leave." Percy says, full of concern in his voice. You shook your head in a no. "Percy... where am I going to live?"

"With the people who'll love and care for you, Y/N." Hazel says, a frown plastered on her face. Frank nods, "Like us."

"I-I don't know, guys." You shrug then rub your arms. Leo places a hand on your shoulder, "You'll be safer with us."

You gaze at them. Trying to study their faces. They all look so serious and concerned right now... You've finally made your decision. "I'll just sneak in my house and grab my stuff."

They all cheered and formed a group hug. "I got my right arm broken last night." You squeak.

"Sorry."

"I'll be quick." You say, grabbing your stuff in your locker. They all nod, "I'll come with you." Nico suddenly spoke. All eyes landed on him. Nico glances at Percy.. Percy nods.

"Just in case something happens to you."

**

A wave of panic washes over you as you hear heavy footsteps walking towards your room. You quickly unzip your bag and ran to the window where Nico was. He gestures to make it faster but you end up falling. You groan in pain and closed your eyes. Nico helps you up, "Go, I'll cover."

You shake your head, "No! I'm not leaving you!"

Too late.

He pushes you out of the window, making you scream. You land safely on the grass. Leo quickly grabbed your arm, "C'mon! Let's go!"

"B-But Nico!"

"He'll be fine!"

"He's in there!"

"C'mo-"

BANG!

You gasp. You and Leo look at each other for a long time, "D-Did that come from my r-room?"

Leo doesn't answer. You push him and dropped your bag. You run to the inside of your house. You saw your step mother, lying on the couch, with blood soaking in her shirt.

You ignore her.

You quickly run up stairs, tears streaming down your face. You saw Nico and your step father...

Your step father was no longer alive... he had a dagger stabbed on his chest. His eyes were open but he was no longer breathing.. You find Nico lying on the floor too, his eyes were closed but he was still breathing.

You quickly run towards Nico and kneeled beside him. You shake his body, "Nico, it's me. Wake up."

His eyes opened once he recognized your voice. He had a small smile plastered on his face, "You're safer now." You sighed in relief.

You grab his hand but... his hand was covered in blood. "N-Nico... did you...?"

He suddenly coughs blood. You panic, "Nico!"

His eyes slowly shut. His breathing stops.... You wanted to scream on the inside. The boy who you never told you love had just died... You scream in agony and cried uncontrollably.

"N-Nico! D-Don't leave m-me! Please!"

You lay your head on his chest and wipe the tears away, "Thank you,"

"for being one of the people who care for me... for making me feel what love is... for saving my life. I love you and I'm sorry."