# 41

A/N: LMAO MY EXAMS JUST ENDED TODAY AND IT WAS SO DAMN EASY HAHAHA! I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T BE WRITING IMAGINES FOR AWHILE BUT OH WELL, ENJOY MY BOOTIFUL DEMIGODS!

WARNING: SMUT!

Seven Minutes in Elysium gone wrong

-

You and your half brother, Percy, were playing spin the bottle inside your cabin.. along with Annabeth, Piper, Jason, and Hazel. Sadly, Frank was at Camp Jupiter, helping Reyna. Hazel was just here to visit her half brother, Nico.

Your game was going fine until, "BAD BOY SUPREME IS IN THE HOUSE!" Leo barged inside the Poseidon cabin. Everyone groaned in complain. He noticed that everyone was formed in a circle, with a glass bottle in the middle. And then he acted like he was offended by putting a hand on his chest, "Ouch. You guys start a game without Bad Boy Supreme?"

"You always cause the trouble!" You whined. He giggles, "That's what makes it fun," He points a finger at you, "you're a party pooper."

Jason chuckles and then motions Leo to sit down beside him. Leo grinned as he makes his way in between you and Jason. Annabeth turns the bottle... and it lands on Leo. You all bursted out laughing, "No fair." He pouts.

"But that's what makes it fun, right?" You winked exaggerately. He playfully rolls his eyes at you, "You're going to regret why you're alive, Y/N. J-Just wait." He smirks devishly.

"Kiss Clarisse." Percy says. Everyone starts laughing again, Leo's jaw drops. "WHAT?!"

"And you're going to regret why you joined this game in the first place." You say and pat him on the back. He flips the middle finger in front of your face, and walks out of the cabin. You all follow him and stopped at the door, to peak. Everyone watched as Leo talked to Clarisse. Clarisse had a suspicious look while Leo looked nervous. Snickers filled the room. Leo points to something, Clarisse looks back then he pulled her for a kiss. Everyone started laughing again. Clarisse didn't kiss back, that's for sure. She pushed Leo away. Leo was as red as a tomato and Clarisse but she was red because of anger. You all laughed as Leo quickly ran away while Clarisse chased him around, holding her axe. "VALDEZ!"

You all motion Leo to run quickly when he was near the Poseidon cabin. Clarisse wasn't following him right now, maybe because she lost him. Leo collapses on the floor, panting. Everyone goes back to their places, except Leo. He didn't want to join anymore. Annabeth spins the bottle again, and it lands on you. You cursed under your breath when Leo bursted out laughing. "IN YO' FACE, Y/N!"

You saw Jason and Piper smirk when the bottle landed on you, and that meant they had something planned. You arch an eyebrow, "What do you two shits have in mind?"

They snicker. "Nothing."

You eye them suspiciously and shrug it off. "Y/N," Percy says sweetly. You shoot him a glare, "Go to Nico."

You feel your face heat and your heart race. You'd be lying if you said you didn't like him. How couldn't anyone fall for the son of Hades? He's adorable. Last week, you confessed to Piper, Jason and Percy about your crush on Nico and they said they noticed a long time ago. And yes, they told Leo, Annabeth, Frank, and most importantly, Hazel. "What? That's all?" You say confidently. Leo wiggles his eyebrows, "Ooo, Y/N wants trouble."

You blushed and playfully slapped his arm. "Shut up."

"Seven minutes in Elysium." Jason suggests. You sigh, "Fine,"

"it's worth the risk." You mumbled.

Jason's P.O.V.

I put my pointing finger on lip, motioning them to shut up. They kept on snickering. We were hiding behind the Poseidon cabin. There was a window, so we could peak. I was quite nervous, honestly. Because I'm not even sure if Nico would like this kind of physical contact, but he likes her... so he might enjoy it, hopefully.

Nico di Angelo ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara